Youtube live event: Oliver and the Fritzels

High Value Man

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Thanks you all (except Bobby) for your interest in my event.

I am flexible with the time. Unfortunately a lady friend will be over Friday night and the only thing that could be live streamed then is....well.....

But if Saturday night works better? You let me know. I am here to serve you. I just went by when I felt like the board was most active.

Are you guys going to be having sex? Be sure to let us know

1 minute ago, Margie Whipple Homicides said:

You should do a test stream Friday to work out the technical issues and do the official stream Saturday night.

Are we seriously suggesting everyone is going to watch a live stream of Oliver on their saturday nights? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Thanks you all (except Bobby) for your interest in my event.

I am flexible with the time. Unfortunately a lady friend will be over Friday night and the only thing that could be live streamed then is....well.....

But if Saturday night works better? You let me know. I am here to serve you. I just went by when I felt like the board was most active.

DO IT

I'd rather watch Oli cry hump a blow up doll than fail through a blink set but I'm up for either. 

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

You're probably right. I wasn't sure. I had no clue YouTube even did live events or how they work lol. 

lol I've not watched many but I'm sure you can watch the broadcast from the start after they're finished. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah let's get this on Cam4. Pre-sex concert, then pussy smashing galore. All proceeds go to his medical bills?

I'll make it rain!

I honestly would probably be okay with it. Person I'm with not so much.

Apparently its a huge money maker. I've watch couples and all you keep hearing is "ding" "ding" "ding" "ding" with every ding they are making like $20 or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I honestly would probably be okay with it. Person I'm with not so much.

Apparently its a huge money maker. I've watch couples and all you keep hearing is "ding" "ding" "ding" "ding" with every ding they are making like $20 or whatever.

What your partner doesn't know won't hurt him

• Like 2