Remember that guy who signed up here to try and sell the bass Mark never used? That he bought for $3,000?

Hit me up Jans ex

1 minute ago, Wimpy Rutherford said:

Well, if you're dumb enough to buy it, you know. 

Just really rubs me the wrong way. The way he bought it and came here trying to pawn it off on one of us. Saying he spent all of his savings and bla bla bla. Now he's trying to make $5,000 profit off it. I really really hope nobody is stupid enough to buy that thing for $8,000. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am not offended. He can try to sell it for whatever he wants. If someone is stupid enough to buy it, then good for them.

I just hope nobody is that stupid. I don't think anyone is. I hope he ends up selling for a loss lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am not offended. He can try to sell it for whatever he wants. If someone is stupid enough to buy it, then good for them.

I just don't like dishonest people. Let's not forget this guy said he spent basically all of his savings on this guitar...the detective in me calls bullshit. If that was the case, why would he be trying to sell it for $8,000 when he bought it for $3,000? Logic tells me if you were so strapped for cash you'd be willing to even take a small loss to get your money back, not try to sell it for a ridiculous up-charged price.  Dude is trying to be a slimy salesmen...and I don't like that he tried to con the fine people of this board. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I just don't like dishonest people. Let's not forget this guy said he spent basically all of his savings on this guitar...the detective in me calls bullshit. If that was the case, why would he be trying to sell it for $8,000 when he bought it for $3,000? Logic tells me if you were so strapped for cash you'd be willing to even take a small loss to get your money back, not try to sell it for a ridiculous up-charged price.  Dude is trying to be a slimy salesmen...and I don't like that he tried to con the fine people of this board. 

You can just look at his profile. Member since 2004 and sells a bunch of shit. Dude is a giant twat

7 minutes ago, NotNow said:

You can just look at his profile. Member since 2004 and sells a bunch of shit. Dude is a giant twat

Lol I thought he said he just created his account. Kudos to him, good luck selling that for $8,000. I don't mind people hustling but dude is obviously a twat like you said. Everyone on here seems to  knows better. I get mad thinking about the nice little kid that doesn't know any better and gets ripped off by this douche

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

you're seriously like a posting nazi. my apologies it wont happen again lol

Niku is a grumpy cunt, don't worry about him, he spews his menstrual load and then fucks back off into the night until its time to void again, like a yeasty Pennywise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, n i k u . said:

this could have easily been posted in general discussion. 

source.gif

10 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

You can buy it on ebay for $8,000 from him: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nash-PB63-Precision-Bass-from-Mark-Hoppus-Personal-Collection-Blink-182/173965857076?hash=item28812c5134:g:OqkAAOSwPdhdLNZ3

LMAO what a joke. That kid should be banned from here. 

What a colossal douchenozzle. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1