New Song Darkside Out Friday

Chewy030

1 minute ago, Wimpy Rutherford said:

I mean, it feels like it's in line with Blame It On My Youth and Happy Days ... Soft Rock/Pop music. Unfortunately I just don't think I'm the demographic for this album. I suppose we shall see.

Come to the realisation now that this will be a pile of shit. California is much better than what we’ve heard so far, can’t believe I’m actually saying that. They’re going backwards. This will be the first blink album I don’t buy. Fuck ?

• Like 1

Just now, Scott. said:

Come to the realisation now that this will be a pile of shit. California is much better than what we’ve heard so far, can’t believe I’m actually saying that. They’re going backwards. This will be the first blink album I don’t buy. Fuck ?

I liked Generational Divide, there will probably be another song or two that I like but, yes, this album is shaping up to be every bit the turd California was.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Really? Sounds like more pop shit. Sounds just as shit as BIOMY and Happy Days

There are decent parts in those songs too. It's just a matter of how they're fleshed out. I don't think it's going to be amazing, but I'm hoping it'll be listenable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

Whoa where did you find this clip? Sounds like more "meh" in the vein of BIOMY and Happy Days but who knows. I think both of those tracks are improvements on the Cali sound but still just mediocre.

It was originally on Redditt but the Blink mailing list has a text number now and if you text it it'll actually send you the clip. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Wimpy Rutherford said:

I mean, it feels like it's in line with Blame It On My Youth and Happy Days ... Soft Rock/Pop music. Unfortunately I just don't think I'm the demographic for this album. I suppose we shall see.

I hear you sir. These songs are all shaping up to be Shite. This album is going to have people longing for California in the same way California had people longing for Neighborhoods....and that's just...sad. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

I hear you sir. These songs are all shaping up to be Shite. This album is going to have people longing for California in the same way California had people longing for Neighborhoods....and that's just...sad. Lol. 

There's just nothing to them, it's generic pop rock, paint by numbers and cash the paycheck. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd give my left nut to be in their position but it makes for pretty "meh" music ... "meh-sic"?

• Like 1