New Song Darkside Out Friday

Chewy030

5 minutes ago, carlos182 said:

Without any doubt, this will be the worst blink's album for me.

4 songs out and only 1 is good. And we can clearly see the direction of it.

Hard to say without hearing the other 11 songs but I assume it'll be bottom two for me, so far it's less offensively awful than California but it's still just not remotely the same quality as their old eras

• Like 1

By no stretch of imagination does this sound like a blink song, but one of the better they've released with Matt, if you chopped off the intro.  Pretty groovy and more mature sound instrumentally.

Definitely an Alkaline song ft Simple Creatures.

The intro sounds straight from Feldmann though...knowing Feldmann helped write/produce, can't help but hear him in parts of this.

6.8 beige boxes out of 10.

finally listening.

It's not as annoyingly offensive as the others, but it isn't particularly interesting. sounds like simple creatures, sounds nothing like alkaline trio so I have no clue what you're all on. the 'wait' repetition is annoying, the chorus is very cookie cutter. 

yeah, meh. 

mark and co had 2 choose in between making music with intergrity or make alot of money

and they choosed the later

this song would have been such a good opportunity to have just matt on it

so its not a duo every single song they put out

feldman knows commercial he's got to stifle mark in every song otherwise wont get his 1m view on the youtube video

realy gross

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whales said:

If anyone feels like sending it to me, that'd be great. As a US resident who doesn't have it on anything yet, i'm ready to be whelmed.

It’s on YouTube. Someone posted it above 

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

It’s on YouTube. Someone posted it above 

The official blink youtube link is still region locked, I think. It wasn't available for me!

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

There it is, thanks!

Yo, I like this. Chorus is fine, but I like the verses quite a bit.

Not bad, I'm happy they're letting Matt breathe a bit here. His bits sound like a nice AK3 trade off.

Not a fan of the lyrics and I don't really like the Mark driven parts of the song, but I also have to accept the fact Mark clearly was and is the pop-driven one here. 

I guess Self Titled just spoiled my expectations of blink, and going forward with music that sounds like anything similar to work done prior to Self Titled and Neighborhoods feels like a regression to me. It isn't, but it's just how I feel while listening to it. 

• Like 1