New Song Darkside Out Friday

Chewy030

5 minutes ago, plusavablinker said:

To me this is a new band. Thinking that way I’m enjoying the new songs.I dont expect them to create a masterpiece they have choosen the easy poppier route. Not gonna lie I hate California because they tried so hard to sound like enema days. At least this seems more genuine...

1*We3cuit-POpN4Sa-GU-9lw.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

it all comes from the same influences; The Smiths, The Cure, Joy Division etc and etc.  Saying it sounds like Heavens is just saying what realm it sort of lives in, ya know...kind of like....a comparison or something.  

Your life will improve if you stop being such a music-Nazi, trust me. 

sounds even less like those bands and my life rules 

I like this! It's not top-tier blink or anything but I like it. Other than BIMOY (which is fine but doesn't really do anything for me) I've liked the songs I've heard so far. They all sound very different from each other, which I also like. That's what the untitled album did. Every track was almost a different genre, and it somehow worked. Wouldn't mind that again. It would be better than every song sounding the same like on California.

• Like 2

This one is probably the best out of the songs they have released but it’s nothing special. It’s catchy which will be good for radio play.

So far It just seems like this is going to be a very mediocre pop album which is disappointing. 

And Darkside sounds exactly like a Good Charlotte song haha 

• Like 1

Couple more listens and wow Skiba shines once again. Really cool to see them experimenting all over the place, and how these electronic/dance/Cure/pop vibes Mark loves get tugged and transformed into blink-2019 songs by Skiba/Trav.

Really are no boundaries on this album, cannot wait for 9/20!

• Like 2
  • Love 1