New Song Darkside Out Friday

Chewy030

1 hour ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

An even more bizarre phenomenon is you shitting on blink's music day in and day out, yet releasing that god awful pile of shit I listened to on Spotify. My ears felt they were getting fucked with a rusty nail.

Man, Ghents sock account is on fire today! 

Just listened for the first time. It's ok. The best of the new songs they've released, but thats not saying much. The drums are fun, and remind me of When Your Heart Stops Beating's chorus, which is also testament to how boring this song would be if not for Travis' insane drumming.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wimpy Rutherford said:

I'd rather be dead in San Antonio than alive in the Midwest.

Yeah, I think I'd die of boredom out in Kansas. I need to live in an area that has some type of national name recognition. Where there is at least some kind of attractions or tourism to indicate people actually find the place interesting.

When Was the last time someone said "Hey lets go on vacation to kansas". I don't think anyone has ever uttered those words.

I've never met someone who didn't love the Midwest when they've visited.  Not talking Kansas/Missouri/Iowa, shitholes, but the lakes and woods and fun cities between Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Chicago (Illinois) are to die for.  The air is clean, the people are fun. Everyone comes here from the East coast and hates it because no one likes their snob ass and everyone from the South loves it but too different an atmosphere, Westeners love it but ultimately miss the mountains.

You're just soft if you can't handle seasons.  I'm not saying it's the absolute best and I wouldn't ever live elsewhere but to hear it from a Texan and Californians is hilarious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yeah, I think I'd die of boredom out in Kansas. I need to live in an area that has some type of national name recognition. Where there is at least some kind of attractions or tourism to indicate people actually find the place interesting.

When Was the last time someone said "Hey lets go on vacation to kansas". I don't think anyone has ever uttered those words.

The Ozarks in Missouri are cool, Kansas City is a fun town, but yeah not much else.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Don’t you live in Delaware? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

good, we are honest people for the most part who pay our bills and don't make up imaginary girlfriends.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nasa said:

i’m still not convinced Watcher is a real poster, lmao.

he is.  Ghent, Ghent's brother and I met him at a show.  Cool dude.  Just seems a little frustrated with the negativity around here and lashed out.

43 minutes ago, OliverJudy said:

Don’t you live in Delaware? 

22 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5151420

LOL!

I am a 40 minute drive from the birth place of the United States (Philly). I am a 2 hour Drive from our Nations Capital (DC) and 2 Hours from NYC, Atlantic City, an hour from Beach resorts, . Both Boston and Richmond are also doable.

I am the center of the East Coast. I am literally in the middle of everywhere. Instead of Kansas which is the middle of nowhere.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

good, we are honest people for the most part who pay our bills and don't make up imaginary girlfriends.

LMAO!

Speaking of which. My Lady Friend will be here soon.

Have a good weekend.

Still haven't listened to this song. It even came up in my facebook feed and I just kept scrolling. Never thought there would come a day. Sad.

• Like 1