New Song Darkside Out Friday

Chewy030

7 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Cool, I hear it’s pretentious nonsense but yeah it’s ok. 

maybe they meant interpol. i always thought it was the international criminal police organization, giving clues to carmen sandiego.

edit: i had never heard a single song by interpol. i just listened to "obstacle 1." yea, not my thing.

15 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

New Order > Joy Division

The Beatles tho, I own the remaster of Pepper and The White Album and those records are so good

Still hoping for a 2019 Remaster of Abbey Road. Late Beatles have awesome songs. Early beatles is boring

Never listened to an Interpol song

fantastic songwriting in that one the choard changes are fantastic and well tought out

• Like 2

6 hours ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

fantastic songwriting in that one the choard changes are fantastic and well tought out

The chorus rolled around and i was like ''Oh i know this!''

So i do know some Interpol apparently

It's still not my taste of music, I personally think its pretty shit but i can see why people would like it i guess

I kinda brought it up...but then i listened to some New Order for the first time in a few years and damn this is good stuff

For some reason bands like The Cure and New Order are really easy to get into as a blink-182 fan. For some reason it isn't much of a stretch

Intro has a real 03 Blink-182 feel

And i could kinda hear Mark singing this one. I think it's the vocal melody and chord progression

Kinda has a +44 feel

The songwriting clicks with me

• Like 1

I actually thought that too and wished for that.

I really love stuff like the synth on Always or Ghost On The Dancefloor, and love the flangers on guitars or bass.

A nice blend between angsty alternative Boxcar racer guitars, 80s bittersweet/romantic new wave, energetic poppunk, with a touch of electronics. That would be my blink

Its fun to dream 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

I actually thought that too and wished for that.

I really love stuff like the synth on Always or Ghost On The Dancefloor, and love the flangers on guitars or bass.

A nice blend between angsty alternative Boxcar racer guitars, 80s bittersweet/romantic new wave, energetic poppunk, with a touch of electronics. That would be my blink

Its fun to dream 

Yup well said

• Like 1

I can't be more hyped for this album. Not in a traditional way, but in a more curious way in order to see how they have managed to assemble this kind of Frankenstein (I mean, this album is looking like this at the moment). Mark is saying is diverse and all, but it better be amazingly glued on thorugh the tracklist order, otherwise this is looking like is gonna sound like a total disjointed thing.

• Like 3
  • Love 1