New Song Darkside Out Friday

Chewy030

Just now, Self Untitled said:

Post A.I.??   Surely you mean pre?  I agree that's not coming back, and was their prime, but A.I./post A.I. is a bit like self titled, and it's still good music.  I'm glad they're still in that realm versus California/NINE

I did, thanks for catching that!

11 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Unfortunately, it's the weeding through shit that turns me off.

Yeah I can get that, but I took my time to go through it one night and made one stand-alone album out of it, and as that, I really like it! Would make sense as the Warning follow up before American Idiot/21CB

8 minutes ago, Since88 said:

Yeah I can get that, but I took my time to go through it one night and made one stand-alone album out of it, and as that, I really like it! Would make sense as the Warning follow up before American Idiot/21CB

What's your tracklist for it?

1 hour ago, Since88 said:

Yeah do that, let me know how it flows. Imo this would have made sense as the Warning follow up before AI/21CB as I said. 

Also, make sure that Carpe Diem is the demo version from Demolicious, important stuff right here!

Listening now ... I added Lazy Bones 'cause I seem to remember liking that song.

Edit: It was okay, still not something I'd revisit often, if at all. I forgot about Brutal Love and how much I like that style, the problem is it's too long.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 10:53 AM, Self Untitled said:

Wait, forreal?

Yeah. The energy and vibe of the song reminds me of Feeling This.  I think it's a decent song.

For the record I didn't like anything from the Cali era at all.  I'll listen to it because there's nothing else out there quite like Mark and Travis, but it's the worst stuff they've released.