The Official Blink-182 Shirt Archive

Aria

24 minutes ago, Rickay said:

For some reason I can only upload upto 60kb of attachments ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

theres an amazing white sweater on page 39 of the timeline topic that’d be ace to have 

if you use an outside photo uploader you can literally just paste the link and it'll automatically embed into the post. 

go to https://postimages.org upload there and just share the links direct. 

The plan for this has sort of deviated, I want to focus less on the aspect of releasing these as transparent prints to press and more on us having an extensive archive of blink related shirts - Much in the vein of the time-line, but by re-creating these our archive will be very high quality. 

I paused my other work, to attempt my favorite blink related design thinking I probably wouldn't be able to pull it off, which to me was fine because it would allow me to gage what my limitation was as far as this ongoing project goes. 20+ hours of work later, I think I pulled it off. And other than photo tees to some extent, I think this means we do NOT have limitations, as long as we can find clear photos of the full design I can re-create them for the shirt time-line. 

So any help gathering designs into this topic would be greatly appreciated and worthwhile I think! We also need to start researching release dates so we can order them.

That being said, here we go:

R48BEPQ.png

lwuY3Dc.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Funny, cause that shirt is based off of 

s-l300.jpg

BTW, for the majority of these I will still be more than happy to send the transparent. There's just some, which I might get from private sources who'd rather I not- with those I cannot. 

• Like 1