Has your opinion of Mark changed over the years?

Meltdown Tracker

Has your opinion of Mark changed over the years?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Has your opinion of Mark changed over the years?

• No, I still view him the same since I first discovered Blink.
    • Yes, I like him more now.
    • Yes, I don’t like him as much now.

I don't know how anyone can not see Shane and Craig as likeable lol. They are just super chill, humble dudes that helped Mark on +44 and play their instruments well (something Skiba does not) and don't whine and moan the whole time (Skiba) or date rapists (Skiba) or just act creepy as shit in general (Skibs)

They are almost too chill to a fault though, causing Mark to panic at the lack of sales +44 could muster up

• Like 1

I always liked Craig because, as you remided me, I actually had some conversations with him on MySpace. He was super nice and seemed very cool. Those convos alone made me like the guy more than most members of most bands that I listen to.

I always thought it was weird though that at shows they had him sing some of Mark's parts but kept his mic turned down extremely low. If he's gonna be singing important lines, turn that shit up.

• Like 1

yeah communicating with the fans is awesome but skiba does the same on Instagram all the time. I’m happy to say that Shane and Craig seem awesome from the little we know about them but since Jan had to make it a jab at skiba rather than it being just a “these guys are cool” thing then I see no problem calling her out on her bullshit and double standards.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

yeah communicating with the fans is awesome but skiba does the same on Instagram all the time. I’m happy to say that Shane and Craig seem awesome from the little we know about them but since Jan had to make it a jab at skiba rather than it being just a “these guys are cool” thing then I see no problem calling her out on her bullshit and double standards.

Lol Skiba doesn't converse with fans on Instagram he only snips back at things that #offend him.

You had a chance to converse with the guy on myspace, maybe ask better questions then dillweed.

7 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

So you’re just shit posting as per usual. That’s all you had to say.

Lol everything I said is accurate and you negated none if it, this is literally a shit post, waste of space per usual.

The biggest factor here is that they helped on +44 WYHSB, which is infinitely better music than California and they played just fine live without the use of teleprompters and heavy backing tracks so there's also that.  They seemed to have great chemistry with Mark from a musical standpoint.

I know all you care about is feeling offended though so sorry for saying Shane and Craig were chill guys!

1 hour ago, Self Untitled said:

Lol Skiba doesn't converse with fans on Instagram he only snips back at things that #offend him.

Wrong, he replies pretty often. (Way more than Mark/Trav)... Gave a kid $400 bucks for tires ffs.

I wish you guys could have a convo with Skiba, or see him outside the blink stage on YouTube - he’s seriously the nicest dude. It’s sad that disappointment in Tom/Mark/current blink turns into a deep unhealthy hatred for the new guy.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Wrong, he replies pretty often. (Way more than Mark/Trav)... Gave a kid $400 bucks for tires ffs.

I wish you guys could have a convo with Skiba, or see him outside the blink stage on YouTube - he’s seriously the nicest dude. It’s sad that disappointment in Tom/Mark/current blink turns into a deep unhealthy hatred for the new guy.

I don't blame Tom for any of Skiba's shortcomings that's all on Mark and Skiba.  Skiba is not a child although he is in a tough situation financially over his head where he can't say much if he wanted to.

However, being a complete asshat on stage, not knowing lines, not knowing parts, messing up 8th grade level riffs, dating a rapist, bragging about his whippets obsession, is entirely on him.

I can only excuse his California presence. That's as much on blink.  I don't doubt he's nice, but I care way more about the band musically.  Tom and Mark are both pretty big assholes but I love their music.  You can be the nicest guy in the world but if your music sucks it sucks sorry. (Not talking Alk3)

15 minutes ago, Self Untitled said:

bragging about his whippets obsession, is entirely on him.

Tom can be addicted to pain killers and completely destroy blink in their prime, and it’s fine. Matt jokingly posts one picture of a whipped cream can two years ago and it’s unforgivable!!! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Self Untitled said:

I don't blame Tom for any of Skiba's shortcomings that's all on Mark and Skiba.  Skiba is not a child although he is in a tough situation financially over his head where he can't say much if he wanted to.

However, being a complete asshat on stage, not knowing lines, not knowing parts, messing up 8th grade level riffs, dating a rapist, bragging about his whippets obsession, is entirely on him.

I can only excuse his California presence. That's as much on blink.  I don't doubt he's nice, but I care way more about the band musically.  Tom and Mark are both pretty big assholes but I love their music.  You can be the nicest guy in the world but if your music sucks it sucks sorry. (Not talking Alk3)

Wait, Skiba is dating a rapist? 

• Like 1