Has your opinion of Mark changed over the years?

Meltdown Tracker

Has your opinion of Mark changed over the years?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Has your opinion of Mark changed over the years?

• No, I still view him the same since I first discovered Blink.
    • Yes, I like him more now.
    • Yes, I don’t like him as much now.

18 minutes ago, Self Untitled said:

I know it tickles your edgelord fancy but it's incredibly douchey to post photos about doing whippets when you're 40 something years old bottom line

You seem really upset about this photo of a whip can.

5 hours ago, Self Untitled said:

Lol everything I said is accurate and you negated none if it, this is literally a shit post, waste of space per usual.

The biggest factor here is that they helped on +44 WYHSB, which is infinitely better music than California and they played just fine live without the use of teleprompters and heavy backing tracks so there's also that.  They seemed to have great chemistry with Mark from a musical standpoint.

I know all you care about is feeling offended though so sorry for saying Shane and Craig were chill guys!

What can you tell me about Shane and Craig’s love life? How much did they actually help with WYHSB? Everything you said was just an attack on skiba rather than things you know about Craig or Shane. It was a shit post.

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

What can you tell me about Shane and Craig’s love life?

They haven't dated any rapists.

Howmuch did they actually help with WYHSB?

A perfect amount considering that album is a near masterpiece.

Everything you said was just an attack on skiba rather than things you know about Craig or Shane. It was a shit post.

Uh no, but they both are bandmates who made music with Mark.

Shit response though!

17 minutes ago, Self Untitled said:

They haven't dated any rapists.

A perfect amount considering that album is a near masterpiece.

Uh no, but they both are bandmates who made music with Mark.

You don’t know that because you know nothing about them.

They likely contributed very very little. There names weren’t on the contract for the second album. Those demos mark posted had him playing guitar. Live Craig’s microphone was turned down so low you could barely hear him and Shane’s wasn’t even on. 

Everything you shit on Skiba about they are just as guilty of or you don’t know enough about them to say they aren’t.

9 hours ago, Self Untitled said:

Why must everything reference something childish for you

Wtf you people got serious issues. For what other purpose does whipped cream exist? Seriously answer this for me. It's a dessert topping. I know the things Skiba had weren't exactly that, but still same idea. 

I'm also just guessing it's bad for your voice

Edited by Feeling_This_1

10 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

You don’t know that because you know nothing about them.

They likely contributed very very little. There names weren’t on the contract for the second album. Those demos mark posted had him playing guitar. Live Craig’s microphone was turned down so low you could barely hear him and Shane’s wasn’t even on. 

Everything you shit on Skiba about they are just as guilty of or you don’t know enough about them to say they aren’t.

99% sure Mark did most of the guitar work on the +44 record anyway, I always assumed Shane and Craig were mostly there as touring guitarists only, considering how much of the record was effectively done before they even got on board.

Jan just has a hard on for hating Skiba, there's nothing known enough about Craig or Shane to comment nicely or negatively, responding on Myspace of all things isn't a qualifier of anything, he's just finding any excuse to wear his slam skiba hat. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kay said:

99% sure Mark did most of the guitar work on the +44 record anyway, I always assumed Shane and Craig were mostly there as touring guitarists only, considering how much of the record was effectively done before they even got on board.

Jan just has a hard on for hating Skiba, there's nothing known enough about Craig or Shane to comment nicely or negatively, responding on Myspace of all things isn't a qualifier of anything, he's just finding any excuse to wear his slam skiba hat. 

I know. But if nobody calls jan out on her nonsense then she continues to rant on and on. It’s best to put an end to it as soon as possible.

4 hours ago, Kay said:

Pretty much this ... never heard from them before +44 and never heard from them again after. Say what you want about Skiba but at least he has a history and a role in the band.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

So how many sock accounts are there? Am I just talking to the same 5-6 people?

The only one we know forsure is that Ghent = JarJar.

The rest I think are pretty obvious or this place is really just one single mad man who battles with schizophrenia and has 18 accounts that we believed were 'the regulars'

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Self Untitled said:

The rest I think are pretty obvious or this place is really just one single mad man who battles with schizophrenia and has 18 accounts that we believed were 'the regulars'

Shit, posted this in my wrong account.

@Patient #48273, can you take care of this for me?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Self Untitled said:

:|