Matrix 4!

Jan Backing Track

17 hours ago, Speedo said:

First one was alright, don't remember the second one, third one was boring trash and with that it's dead to me.

3>2

2 was utter trash, when they turned Neo into a rubber doll and beat up 100 Smith's creating bowling sound effects.  Do I need to mention the flying?

3 was at least in the vein of the boring parts of the first one.  Glad he went blind.

First one is a classic though.

Just now, Self Untitled said:

3>2

2 was utter trash, when they turned Neo into a rubber doll and beat up 100 Smith's creating bowling sound effects.  Do I need to mention the flying?

3 was at least in the vein of the boring parts of the first one.  Glad he went blind.

First one is a classic though.

Like I said, 2 wasn't worth even remembering

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2019 at 5:43 AM, MSandt said:

The first one is real good though. I watched it recently after a long break and was blown away by how good it still is.

I did this too.  Totally coincidental, but just watched all 3 again recently, then read about a fourth.  
Pretty stoked to be honest. 

Honestly, as much as I hate reboots, I do think this might be a case where they'd be better off with a reboot instead of another sequel.  And if they did reboot it, just take it in some different directions, have some key scenes still (red pill or blue pill for example), but that overall premise could be altered a lot while still getting the overall point across, and such a reboot could in theory be all the better for it.  I love the OG Matrix, but it's not without its faults and dated CGI.

On 9/11/2019 at 8:00 AM, M!ke said:

Honestly, as much as I hate reboots, I do think this might be a case where they'd be better off with a reboot instead of another sequel.  And if they did reboot it, just take it in some different directions, have some key scenes still (red pill or blue pill for example), but that overall premise could be altered a lot while still getting the overall point across, and such a reboot could in theory be all the better for it.  I love the OG Matrix, but it's not without its faults and dated CGI.

I think that's what it makes it so rad to me!  Haha.