Song you wish they played live or would play live...

blinkstillrules

1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

as far as i can remember (go easy, i'm old!) the band played neither during the dude ranch era.

As far as I know you're right. I've never seen a setlist or heard live show with either song.

Too bad, love both songs and would love to hear a live version.

I wonder if Cacophony ever got played back in the day?

I'm just waiting for the boyz to bust out a 99 red balloons cover! 

On the realz, EMO

Here your letter, Stockholm Syndrome, Easy Target, Rollercoaster, Natives, Kaleidoscope, Dick Lips, Voyeur, enthused, please take me home, pathetic, waggy, boring, Everytime I look for you

1 minute ago, Self Untitled said:

I'm just waiting for the boyz to bust out a 99 red balloons cover! 

On the realz, EMO

Here your letter, Stockholm Syndrome, Easy Target, Rollercoaster, Natives, Kaleidoscope, Dick Lips, Voyeur, enthused, please take me home, pathetic, waggy, boring, Everytime I look for you

I thought they played Here's Your Letter. They actually played quite a few of the songs you listed.

I guess I should've been more clear. Songs we wish they played/would play but never did.

I'd love the Rock Show and STFTK if they had the longer and improvised bridges they used to do in 03-04. What they did back then kept those songs fresh.

Kaleidoscope would be awesome to hear but it'd be ruined by Skiba's yelling. I think he'd sound great on This is Home though. I'd like more Wishing Well. I'd love Natives but I don't think it'd suit Skiba's voice. HAG needs to be played more often. After Midnight would suit his voice too. Always thought MH would be one of those songs that would be great to hear live as well.

Basically gonna choose the songs that wouldn't get ruined by Skiba's yelling and that awful clean guitar tone. There will be a lot of new wave style songs since that's what he's done in Trio & Sekrets or songs where he can just sing soft and it'll be pulled off well.

Everytime I Look For You
After Midnight
Ghost on the Dance Floor
MH
This is Home
Wishing Well
Heart's All Gone
Dick Lips
KOTW (Always liked the TV performance they did of that song)
Bottom of the Ocean
6/8
The Only Thing That Matters

5 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I'd love the Rock Show and STFTK if they had the longer and improvised bridges they used to do in 03-04. What they did back then kept those songs fresh.

Hell yeah, I love those versions. Also Down with the extended outro. I miss when blink did stuff like that.

• Like 1

If they randomly busted out 'Emo' now I'd die of shock but would be over the goddamn moon, I wouldn't even mind Skiba being there because he'd suit the "BECAUSE SHE FELL RIGHT OFF THE BED" bit. 

• Like 1