Breaking Bad Movie

Meltdown Tracker

5 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So he isn't dead?

I wouldn't really like that as an idea. It conceptually doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Cranston said he hadn't seen the script as of Nov 2018 and that was when filming wrapped but he could be lying.

Skylar, she was just a babe in the woods / He was always up to no good. It's the perfect end to the story. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/25/2019 at 4:03 AM, Bucko said:

Give Better Call Saul a chance, it's a slow burner but found it rewarding in the end. 

It really is.  I initially checked out of it after watching 2 episodes, then months later gave it another chance and got as immersed in it as I did Breaking Bad.  Better Call Saul is genuinely great.  With that in mind, I have no doubt that this will be excellent.  Vince has a proven track record if you ask me.

• Love 1

On 9/25/2019 at 6:10 AM, Patient #48273 said:

I'm guessing no since BCS takes place before BB (at least up until this point in the show) and this is after.

Well there’s one scene a season that takes place post BB, but they’re inconsequential. You just need to know Saul is living in isolation in the Midwest.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Keep those spoiler tags on for a couple days friends. Won’t get to watch this for a few days.

Ditto.

Although @Patient #48273 will probably expect you to watch it within 2 hours of release and if you see a spoiler after that then it's your problem for not having your forum settings set up in a specific way...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b87dac6e92c4f03983

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Ditto.

Although @Patient #48273 will probably expect you to watch it within 2 hours of release and if you see a spoiler after that then it's your problem for not having your forum settings set up in a specific way...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b87dac6e92c4f03983

God forbid people who are sensitive about spoilers take some responsiblity for themselves!