Breaking Bad Movie

Meltdown Tracker

I can't sit here, and pretend I'm a BB fan. In fact, I'd go as far as to say I hate it. That being said, I'm a huge movie buff, and keep track with this sort of stuff, especially that which relates to the growing tragic disappointment that is Netflix when it comes to original content. I've heard a lot of people say this wasn't horrible, but it at no point felt necessary at all. There's no denying the impact this show left, the most I can say is I hated it; I cannot say it's horrible or anything like that, it would be ridiculous to. But the point of this response is, I don't know how appropriate or inappropriate it is,  still too early to tell but I wanna  blame Netflix more than anything else on this kind of missing the mark.  They have the ability to be an engine for great original non IP driven original material, but for the most part they have completely sank that concept,  and the things they put out in that regard are cursed to be underwhelming. 

It was alright. I can't say it wasn't good to see Jesse one last time but it definitely didn't feel necessary. 6.8/10

People are shocked because they weren't expecting this though? I've always felt that Jesse wasn't going to end up in prison or killed. We already knew he got away at the end of BB. This was like an extension of the ending.