WMAA/A Milli Official Audio

Ghent

3 hours ago, BCRplus44 said:

I'll get it out of the way, I don't think it's that bad.

Pretty cool to see Matt have recorded vocals for an older song. I would like to see them actually re-record some previous material with Matt but that'd probably upset the fanbase too much.

What would the point of that be ?

• Like 1

if u listen to the ename of the states(terrific album title) whats my age again version

at the very end when the song is fading out theres this nasty clipping that happens like a pop/clicking noise(suprise they overlooked it maybe in the moment they tought it sounded good?)

it seems they took the time 2 leave it out in that mix 

or maybe it was part of the original vocal track

12 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Wow comments weren't turned off originally... I scrolled through a bunch and 99% of them were people absolutely slamming them.

Gotta love fandom.....toxic bastards just waiting to pounce on anything.  Honestly props to any content creators that are famous these days, whether I think they're shit or not.  

• Like 1

I'm not even gonna pretend I don't love this.

I love that blink is doing more collabs with other artists lately, and I'm glad we'll be getting more of them in the future.

I'd love for the band to revisit old songs like this more often. It's really cool to hear what WMAA might sound like if it was written and recorded in 2019. Plus it's fun to hear Matt in a studio recording of a classic blink song.

I'm all for blink doing stuff like this. I think it's awesome!

• Like 1
  • Love 1