WMAA/A Milli Official Audio

Ghent

Lil Wayne sounds weird in the mix and his moanings remind me of crazy legs from Don't Be A Menace. His verse don't fit, it's an awkward collab. I actually like A Milli (outside the annoying fucking "a milli" echo that goes throughout the entire fucking thing) and I obviously love WMAA but together fucking sucks. They don't fit, they should have had Wayne write something new for it rather than just do a mash up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Gotta love fandom.....toxic bastards just waiting to pounce on anything.  Honestly props to any content creators that are famous these days, whether I think they're shit or not.  

Blink bots:
"Fans [i.e. the diehard people that will actually consistently listen to Blink's music] are so toxic and will complain about everything. Don't listen to the mainstream opinions/comments on new releases."

Also Blink bots:

"California sold really well, was #1 on the Billboard, and is ultimately a success because mainstream opinion deemed it so." 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Blink bots:
"Fans [i.e. the diehard people that will actually consistently listen to Blink's music] are so toxic and will complain about everything. Don't listen to the mainstream opinions/comments on new releases."

Also Blink bots:

"California sold really well, was #1 on the Billboard, and is ultimately a success because mainstream opinion deemed it so." 

but I mean...the album did sell well, so....the mainstream opinion is that they're still awesome.  It's just the toxic fanbase section who loves to hear themselves bitch and moan about the things they used to love. 

You kind of made my point, I just lawyered the lawyer. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, knapton said:

I kinda hate this. Dont like the effect on the guitar on the intro and Mark just sounds so bad on this song now

Guitar has what sounds to have flanger on it, same as the original track ... maybe a little heavier on the reverb but not as compressed as the original either.