WMAA/A Milli Official Audio

Ghent

There's plenty of stuff not on streaming. I'm a huge Spotify fan but anything that isn't a main album release is rarely on streaming and sometimes even those get missed. Still waiting on the self titled say anything record to be added to UK streaming... Like what ten years after its been released? 

1 hour ago, Kay said:

There's plenty of stuff not on streaming. I'm a huge Spotify fan but anything that isn't a main album release is rarely on streaming and sometimes even those get missed. Still waiting on the self titled say anything record to be added to UK streaming... Like what ten years after its been released? 

Is the MTATS on Spotify? Fuckin sucks that it’s not on Apple Music.

I just listened to this again at the gym and it is not near as offensively awful as many have made it out to be. My main complaint is Weezy’s 2nd verse just doesn’t sound right since it’s shortened...but other than that is a bit of a banger, or at minimum harmless fun collaboration.

I have much more of an issue with blink being featured on XXXTenacion’s next album, who is an admitted pregnant wife beater. But we can save that for another day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

music.youtube.com

is the way to go now

Why is that the way to go?  Have to keep it open and drains battery pretty quick.

Spotify is still the best service as far as I'm concerned.

That is... after rip from Limewire/Kazaa, download to itunes, insert blank disc, burn playlist onto CD, and play.  Those days will always be missed.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Why is that the way to go?  Have to keep it open and drains battery pretty quick.

That is... after rip from Limewire/Kazaa, download to itunes, insert blank disc, burn playlist onto CD, and play.  Those days will always be missed.

I do download FLAC from Soulseek, rip to 320 mp3, load onto iPod classic modded with custom board to take 4 micro SD cards instead of a hard drive

I also pay for Google Play Music and will keep that until Google kills it off for their new shitty YouTube Music.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

i dont see why ur spotify would drain ur battery any less

its the way to go because u dont have 2 sign up for anything

dont have to instal or update anything

and google search engine outdo any search engine that is included in spotify or any other music services

great and quick user interface that will get you to what u want faster than any other streaming services

good music curation

great music sugestions

10 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

The fact that this was an uploaded photo is concerning. Why do you have stock photos of old men on your computer.

I'm starting to think Oliver murdered this old guy.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2010/05/portland_police_looking_for_mi.html

• Wow 2