WMAA/A Milli Official Audio

Ghent

29 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm starting to think Oliver murdered this old guy.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2010/05/portland_police_looking_for_mi.html

Yikes the fact that this wasn't just stock footage, rather a missing old man just enhances the plot.

38 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Give us Greatest Hits 2.0 all rerecorded with Matt ?

It'd be cool to hear but I'd prefer Mark, Matt and Travis show ... let the greatest hits be what they are as a statement to the band when they were written and rework them and let Matt put his own spin on them live. They'd be redubbing everything in the studio live anyway, it'd be cool to let him have a go at it.

• Like 2

I would love a Going away to college / Wendy Clear 2019 version. Although Mark has lost his ability to stay in tune (Wich isnt a problem in the studio), His vocal tone has aged really well. His 2019 WMAA vocals sounds more like Mark Hoppus than the 1999 version if you know what i mean.

His voice is a little deeper, more bass, more of that Hoppus tone

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

Why?

(not even an anti-ATL joke, literally wondering why they are re-recording it? do they have new members or something?)

10 year aniversary for that record. Pretty huge record in terms of their career. They are making it sound a little bit more grown up tho, kinda fun to hear

6 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

When Unwritten Law put out a greatest hits album they re-recorded every song on it instead of just releasing a compilation of the old versions.

they did it because they didn't own their own masters. cracker did the same thing; def leppard too.

Just now, daveyjones said:

they did it because they didn't own their own masters. cracker did the same thing; def leppard too.

regardless of the reasoning, I like when it happens! I'm not even an Unwritten Law fan really, but I remember when they did that and I liked the idea. If they don't sound as good as the old versions, then I'll just stick to the old versions, but I think it's fun to hear alternate versions.