Darkside Music Video!

Ghent

I can't help but think this should've been the video for Blame It On My Youth instead. It certainly doesn't fit the vibe of this song. 

Anyway, the kids bug me but at least it's different from their usual videos lately I guess? I don't know. My overall opinion is that it's a very 2010s Weezer idea.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

I can't help but think this should've been the video for Blame It On My Youth instead. But at least it's different from their usual videos lately? It's a very 2010s Weezer idea.

Yeah, the video is weird, but not worth the meltdowns. It would have been better with a different song though, even if this one is fairly dancy.

ehhhhh. certainly not among my favorite blink videos. kind of surprised THIS was the idea they felt comfortable pursuing ... it peters out halfway through and they recycle shots and angles for the last minute and a half. i know BIOMY was dead, but weird they just neglected it in favor of darkside, and then made THIS video. a lot like this album rollout: a mess 

• Like 3

I like the fact that the song is called Darkside but the video is so colourful with all these happy kids. It would be cooler if the kids just dead stared at the camera while dancing though.

I don't get it either but at the same time it's both brutal and fun.  

Best part: Skiba standing on the slide. He's so out of place, I love it. 

• Like 1

This is the best video blink has released since the Untitled cycle probably. Good stuff!

I didn't get how it would fit with the song at first, but now I do. It works. Funny, cute, good song that keeps growing on me. ?

• Haha 1

What a cringy video. I did get always vibes but wtf is the deal w these kids doing fortnite dances. I don’t know how anyone from the blink team sat down w the treatment and was like “this is the one, guys !!!”

Looks like their video budget was like $30. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

The video is terrible. But I am actually liking the song more now. I think listening to it on my shitty home speakers was the initial culprit of a lot of the hate.

Did your second listen really hit home?

• Haha 2