Darkside Music Video!

Ghent

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I actually think Blink looked pretty decent for their age. But you could tell they were either wearing heavy makeup or there was some post production stuff done to hide wrinkles.

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH PEOPLE'S AGE? fuck it's weird man.  I just restrained myself from making fun of you for it in the Tom thread, then I come in here and you're obsessing over it again.  

You need counseling related to aging, so creepy. 

3 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH PEOPLE'S AGE? fuck it's weird man.  I just restrained myself from making fun of you for it in the Tom thread, then I come in here and you're obsessing over it again.  

You need counseling related to aging, so creepy. 

Its not creepy at all. Because its pretty much everything. You could essentially eliminate about 90% of this thread if age wasn't important. You are the one who needs to get over age being a big part of everything in life.

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Its not creepy at all. Because its pretty much everything. You could essentially eliminate about 90% of this thread if age wasn't important. You are the one who needs to get over age being a big part of everything in life.

omg guyz like i bet they had to use makeup to cover up those nasty little wrinkles, can you belieeeeeeve how Mark just lets his skin go, I mean cmon have you never heard of concealer?!?!?!?

you sound like you could have been in Mean Girls. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, darkarrow said:

You do realize those kids probably didn’t have a clue who blink was right?  They’re all getting paid to do that I doubt they care about blink in the slightest.

Yea lol I was just trying to justify this garbage somehow. It’s not easy when blink keeps doing shit!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

How big of a piece of shit do you have to be to call your own fanbase toxic?  For not liking your directions in music.

Seriously, think about it.

Buzz words like "woke" or "toxic" are stupid. I wish people would stop talking like 12 year olds.

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

It is totally okay to call someone toxic and have it be in an adult sense.

Yeah, if they're doused in fucking waste.

The only appropriate use of labeling someone "toxic":

Toxic-Avenger.jpg

The problem is it makes you sound like a moron, like calling someone "basic". Use your words, you pleeb.

Ghent has me on a nostalgia trip today.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

How big of a piece of shit do you have to be to call your own fanbase toxic?  For not liking your directions in music.

I just feel kind of bad for him. He is incredibly insecure. But I can't really blame him. Blink 182 sold millions of albums, they were on top when Tom and Travis took their goods and made an album without him.

Then Tom fucked him in 04. At that point he was pretty much fried as far as confidence went. What little was left died with Plus 44 and Mark's confidence hasn't been seen nor heard from since.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I just feel kind of bad for him. He is incredibly insecure. But I can't really blame him. Blink 182 sold millions of albums, they were on top when Tom and Travis took their goods and made an album without him.

Then Tom fucked him in 04. At that point he was pretty much fried as far as confidence went. What little was left died with Plus 44 and Mark's confidence hasn't been seen nor heard from since.

I'm glad the guy who has to take advice from COACH COREY WAYNE is here to psycho-analyze Mark.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

I mean, if you're one of those toxic people then you should probably be offended.

But I'm not one of those toxic people so I don't care.

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I'm glad the guy who has to take advice from COACH COREY WAYNE is here to psycho-analyze Mark.

The fact you take issue with CCW says more about you than me; but lets not go down that road again.

I am sorry you are blind to simple facts. Like Mark saying he'd never record a Blink album "frankensteined" together only to record a Blink album frakensteined together. It just got worse from there. He is a broken man.