Darkside Music Video!

Ghent

I read a lot of the posts on here before watching it and went in expecting to hate it.

It’s pretty dumb but it’s so dumb it’s amusing. My only real criticism is Mark trying to look cool and trying SO hard to be youthful when age is catching up to him. I just wish he cared less and didn’t try so hard to put on this front. 

Just now, Champ182 said:

I never thought it was creepy at all just confusing and pointless but I definitely found that "Making Of" video really endearing! I enjoyed that more than the finished product though haha

I don't think its creepy either but I reserve all rights to make use of any opportunity to get a laugh. This place would be boring if we didn't take the piss out of anything and everything.

Just now, oliver_makes_good_points said:

sounds like a lot of people in this thread are uncomfortable at the sight of young teens/kids

worried about what will happen if they look at them?

But here you are, glowing in your bravery, to show there is one man who is unafraid to ogle children.

Guys, I've been discussing the true meaning of Viking Wizard Eyes Wizard Full of Lies with my Speedo Disciples for some time now. The discussion even went so far as to border on the metaphysical. I decided to reach out directly to the source and ask Mark for the REAL meaning ... and he told me and it would honestly blow your mind. Unfortunately, he has asked that I not disclose the meaning as he wishes to keep it secret as to respect it's mystique. I alone know the truth ... What do you guys think it means?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

I never thought it was creepy at all just confusing and pointless but I definitely found that "Making Of" video really endearing! I enjoyed that more than the finished product though haha

I agree, the behind the scenes was better than the actual thing. I'd love it if they did more stuff like this. This is also why I'm still sad that we never got the blinkumentary.

• Like 1