Darkside Music Video!

Ghent

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Despite what people think; I am very honest with my feelings and I am a bit jealous that that POS Blinkitalian gets the attention that this place should probably be getting instead. Maybe we are just too hard on Blink to ever have the recognition especially since Mark is a confirmed snowflake.

We don't play the field here ... we bitch and talk shit. The twitter account is probably the most we do as far as reaching out.

42 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Despite what people think; I am very honest with my feelings and I am a bit jealous that that POS Blinkitalian gets the attention that this place should probably be getting instead. Maybe we are just too hard on Blink to ever have the recognition especially since Mark is a confirmed snowflake.

That's because he knows those accounts are easy to manipulate and market his band, we are too honest here. Doesn't stand a chance 

Just now, Ry-Bread said:

Y’all quit hating on Italia, he’s just a hardcore who scours for news and puts it in one nice spot for those who don’t live here and check Reddit 24/7... yeah he had some negative posts but it was rose pedals compared to what happens here 50x a day in almost every thread.

Mark made his point with him, and like most would, they took notice. I do think Mark probably knows it is in his best interest to be “cool” with that account as they have a decent following of blink fans. (And it worked, as they aren’t as negative/critical anymore)

Yuck.........I would rather shut this entire place down; then have a heavily moderated pro Blink forum where all we do is slob their knobs. Unlike Blink has done, we stay true to ourselves. We speak our minds. Is it a little too anti Blink here? yeah, it definitely is. But there is a decent amount of genuine criticism as well.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

And that’s fine, but if you want any chance of interaction with the band/their camp/etc, you gotta be fairly positive or at least respectfully critical on super public social media.

If you’re running a fan account, kinda helps if you’re not blocked by the whole band.

36 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Y’all quit hating on Italia, he’s just a hardcore who scours for news and puts it in one nice spot for those who don’t live here and check Reddit 24/7... yeah he had some negative posts but it was rose pedals compared to what happens here 50x a day in almost every thread.

Mark made his point with him, and like most would, they took notice. I do think Mark probably knows it is in his best interest to be “cool” with that account as they have a decent following of blink fans. (And it worked, as they aren’t as negative/critical anymore)

Sounds like someone's on the other team.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Bean Twiddler said:

Make sure they have the capability to zoom in 500x first! 

I wouldn't send them my dick, I'd send them something impressive! As a thank you, you know?! Thanks for the years and the tunes, bros, enjoy this throbbin' blue veiner I found!

11 minutes ago, Speedo (tombot) said:

I wouldn't send them my dick, I'd send them something impressive! As a thank you, you know?! Thanks for the years and the tunes, bros, enjoy this throbbin' blue veiner I found!

lol. You already got a slew of smurf dicks saved on your computer dont ya

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

And that’s fine, but if you want any chance of interaction with the band/their camp/etc, you gotta be fairly positive or at least respectfully critical on super public social media.

If you’re running a fan account, kinda helps if you’re not blocked by the whole band.

It would be cool for them to grant us an interview with more personal fan related questions. A lot of times these bullshit interviews are done by people who don't know the band that well and they are so boring. I think we could come up with questions that remained respectful but elicited good responses. Kind of like a Howard Stern interview. But Mark's asshole might be too tight for something like that.

So maybe we have no use for them. When Mark posted in the facebook collector group, he honestly had strange posting habits and never added much of any value. He would appear at strange times answer oddball questions but ignore pretty much everything of any significance.

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Oh cmon man. That account went from calling Skiba “unprofessional” to sucking his dick every chance they get. 

They post good stuff but it’s so fake and forced. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

I think Mark couldn’t care less about whatever I post. I built a nice little community for blink-182 fans, but it’s pretty much insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Most importantly, this false narrative that a change in tone occurred after last year’s debacle is not substantiated by any evidence. Quite the contrary: occasional level-headed criticism is still there. Just read my reviews for the new songs. Matt even acknowledged it. ?‍♂️ 

6 hours ago, Elisa said:

The meaning of this video is pretty clear. They wanted to appear cool so they asked some dude what is cool these days. Apparently it’s all about Fortnite dances these days, so they went with that. They didn’t give a shit it had nothing to do with the theme of the song. 

This video is the equivalent of parents trying to appear hip around their kids, but it completely backfires on them. 

• Like 2