Darkside Music Video!

Ghent

25 minutes ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

Proof? Not just that they can delete comments but that they can boost likes and views?

cmon man you know its just like...corporate greed and stuff, the machine man, pay to play...cmon you know like Feldmann

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

cmon man you know its just like...corporate greed and stuff, the machine man, pay to play...cmon you know like Feldmann

Oh shit. You mean like the “pay to play” stuff @Donald Trump's Bulge Was talking about the other Day in regards to BTD radio play? And by talking I mean claiming as a fact until I presented a bunch of counter arguments that left him reeling so hard he couldn’t respond.

daaaaamn. I guess blinks done then. RIP in pieces blink.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

Proof? Not just that they can delete comments but that they can boost likes and views?

All my friends that are musicians pay for boosts on their Spotify views, YouTube, Instagram etc.  I can't imagine actual successful musicians with money don't do the same.  Especially Marky Mark.

It's not really pay to play, it's pay to brand/market the music

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Nope, just helping walk you through the like ratio since you were confused, angry, miserable, distracted by corn.

How will blink ever survive .01% of their videos viewers smashing that dislike button?! The horror!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

How will blink ever survive .01% of their videos viewers smashing that dislike button?! The horror!

Hmm they never seemed to have this problem before? Wonder if it's a coincidence

With their music sounding like shit and making videos to pander to kids.

• Like 1

Do the people who hate or don't get the video notice how everyone is cheesing it up and smiling super happy the entire time? I don't get how you don't find it funny. The dancing isn't supposed to look trendy or cool. The whole thing is supposed to look ridiculous and silly. 

The cringiest thing in music today is people showing off their "moves" in a club while listening to mumble rap and cardi b. 

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Do the people who hate or don't get the video notice how everyone is cheesing it up and smiling super happy the entire time? I don't get how you don't find it funny. The dancing isn't supposed to look trendy or cool. The whole thing is supposed to look ridiculous and silly. 

The cringiest thing in music today is people showing off their "moves" in a club while listening to mumble rap and cardi b. 

Smiling/happiness is not the forte of many of the posters here

5 hours ago, Ghent said:

lol no.

The video has 750,000 views. Of those 750,000 views, 10,000 people have pressed dislike, while 37,000 have clicked like.

Congrats, you are part of the 10k douchers out of 3/4 of a million who cry online about a random fun music video. Enjoy!

The percentage of people that take the time to like or dislike something is a fraction of people that actually watch the video. The ratio is supposed to be a statistical representation of the people that like or disliked a video. See other videos that have gotten eaten alive like YouTube rewind 2018.