Ry-Bread

2019 AVA Tour Thread

Ironically I think Tom sounds better on this tour than any other AVA tour that I can remember, and that's after taking many years off from touring.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

AVA added another STL show in the same exact venue i just saw them in a month ago? Kinda odd lol

Where are you seeing this? And when is it?

I'd consider going tbh

4 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Where are you seeing this? And when is it?

I'd consider going tbh

It’s on their website, 12/16 @ The Pageant 

11 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

AVA added another STL show in the same exact venue i just saw them in a month ago? Kinda odd lol

Might be a radio sponsored show where they are opening for Cage the Elephant I noticed they are doing a few of those by me, one in Milwaukee and one in Chicago 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 8:09 PM, kibbles said:

Might be a radio sponsored show where they are opening for Cage the Elephant I noticed they are doing a few of those by me, one in Milwaukee and one in Chicago 

Wait--where and when in Chicago????

On 10/29/2019 at 12:56 PM, Chewy030 said:

112$ to see AVA? Holy crap

Dude tickets for the Chicago show in September were going $250-$300 after it sold out.

39 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Dude tickets for the Chicago show in September were going $250-$300 after it sold out.

Wowza 

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

New stretch added in January, including Canadian dates!

https://www.angelsandairwaves.com/

VIP:

https://soundrink.com/#/tour/angels-and-airwaves

I'm conflicted. I can't decide if I should go or not. It would involve travel and the ticket prices are far more reasonable than Blink's price tag. But I feel like I'd only be going for the blink medley. 

6 minutes ago, mahtmd said:

I'm conflicted. I can't decide if I should go or not. It would involve travel and the ticket prices are far more reasonable than Blink's price tag. But I feel like I'd only be going for the blink medley. 

Def go, it's cool seeing Tom back on a stage and who knows how long this will last. I had to wait 7 years the last time I chose not to... lol

Anyone know if the site that AvA provided advance tickets for the next leg In Toronto is a reputable site? I guess it’s will call pick up- that’s super sketch though I feel like , something could go wrong Last second and they’re just not there ... can anyone confirm they’ve had a good experience. They’re called Sound Rink... also , I coulda sworn that Tom said Toronto wasn’t on sale yet ... but I’ve got two tickets somehow .... so it makes me wonder. 

24 minutes ago, Live Fast Die Fun said:

Anyone know if the site that AvA provided advance tickets for the next leg In Toronto is a reputable site? I guess it’s will call pick up- that’s super sketch though I feel like , something could go wrong Last second and they’re just not there ... can anyone confirm they’ve had a good experience. They’re called Sound Rink... also , I coulda sworn that Tom said Toronto wasn’t on sale yet ... but I’ve got two tickets somehow .... so it makes me wonder. 

SoundRink is legit, that's who their VIP is through as well. My tickets were will call and it went fine. I had Alk3 tickets through them before as well.