Ry-Bread

2019 AVA Tour Thread

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

SoundRink is legit, that's who their VIP is through as well. My tickets were will call and it went fine. I had Alk3 tickets through them before as well.

Thanks man - this puts me at ease. I couldn’t find AvA VIP up there! Just the tickets - there must not be a Toronto VIP. 

Just now, Live Fast Die Fun said:

Thanks man - this puts me at ease. I couldn’t find AvA VIP up there! Just the tickets - there must not be a Toronto VIP. 

If it's "presented" by a radio station (which a lot on these next two stretches seem to be) there is no VIP.

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

It looks like they added a show near me, but no VIP, doesn't appear to be VIP for any of the new dates.

i genuinely think tom was fucking weirded out by the people during the last round and doesn't want to do it anymore  

2 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i genuinely think tom was fucking weirded out by the people during the last round and doesn't want to do it anymore  

Can you blame him?! The good thing is that maybe see other people wave their arms around and jesus pose knocked some sense into him and he realizes he looks like a slow-mo epileptic. 

Toronto doesn't look to be a Cage The Elle show. Don't think they would add VIP after on sale date, because VIP packages include the GA tix with them.

Does anyone remember if VIP packages appeared on general sale, but yet WERENT avail thru soundrink prior?

They've launched instantly with on-sale times when offered before... 

I know for a fact, at least in this December stretch, if it is "presented by a radio station" show (and a lot are, even if you can't really tell from the verbiage), there is no VIP for whatever reason...this is directly from the band when I inquired for the show I have coming up that didn't have VIP. I assume it's the same for the January shows.

Just listened to this again. Pitched corrected to shit but it sounds so good. I've said this before but at my show the audio was mixed so poorly, I could basically only hear bass and vocals the whole time. So it's nice having this video where I can actually hear the music. Kiss With A Spell sounded like such shit at my show. It sounds good here! And I like that extended outro. I wish blink still did those.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 5:25 AM, Ry-Bread said:

I know for a fact, at least in this December stretch, if it is "presented by a radio station" show (and a lot are, even if you can't really tell from the verbiage), there is no VIP for whatever reason

that's because if a show is put on by a radio station, the meet and greets are all for phone-in ticket winners, other promotional offer winners, and industry people and their friends and family.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marik said:

Apparently they didnt even play Anomaly or the Blink medley, despite it being on the setlist

Oh wow, I’m seeing them next week and my buddy I’m dragging with is gonna be pissed if he doesn’t do the blink medley lol - only reason I could get him to go!!! 

I liked Overload in there, I just want to hear Secret Crowds at this point!!! (Which isn’t happening). Favs live are Wolfpack/Kiss & Tell at this point.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Oh wow, I’m seeing them next week and my buddy I’m dragging with is gonna be pissed if he doesn’t do the blink medley lol - only reason I could get him to go!!! 

I liked Overload in there, I just want to hear Secret Crowds at this point!!! (Which isn’t happening). Favs live are Wolfpack/Kiss & Tell at this point.

When I saw them in Vegas I thought rebel girl translated really well live. Was super funny watching Tom do his uncoordinated dance moves to the intro too lol.

• Love 1

I can confirm that they didn't play the medley or Anomaly.  I thought it might be because they started kinda late - around 9:45 - but they still played until around 11:10 so I'm not sure.  Overall it was still a good show but I don't think the crowd was into it as much.  I'm guessing that's because it was the exact same venue and only 3 months ago since they last played . Tom asked how many were at the previous show and the crowd exploded so I think it was mostly the same people haha.