Ry-Bread

2019 AVA Tour Thread

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Amazing show, they cut Kiss & Tell unfortunately! Tom was drunk lol 

They didn’t play that at my show either in October. Or There Is. Two of the songs I wanted to hear most. I listened to No It Isn’t for 57 hours straight when I got home.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

They didn’t play that at my show either in October. Or There Is. Two of the songs I wanted to hear most. I listened to No It Isn’t for 57 hours straight when I got home.

Anytime something bad happens to me ever I put on no it isn’t. It’s the ultimate go fuck anyone that’s wronged me emo song. Probably my favorite mark song ever

• Love 1

Just listened to +44 all the way home, christ that album is amazing. Mind boggling how deep those lyrics are compared to “Let’s get divorced for Christmas.” 

The acoustic medley was IMY/There Is/Aliens still. Great show, but yeah was really looking forward to K&T and sadly that was the only one cut I think. (And Tom made a joke about how he flew in late and was tired and then got drunk with Ilan and was scratching songs off the playlist). Still just so cool seeing him on stage, super small crowd but the guy is an absolute legend.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

So he actually told the audience - im too drunk and cutting songs out?

Thats kinda weird. Wish he got too drunk that he got lost in the music and spur of the moment started calling out ADDITiONAL songs to add in. And the rest of the band looking at him like "wtf, we arent prepped for that one". 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Marik said:

So he actually told the audience - im too drunk and cutting songs out?

Thats kinda weird. Wish he got too drunk that he got lost in the music and spur of the moment started calling out ADDITiONAL songs to add in. And the rest of the band looking at him like "wtf, we arent prepped for that one". 

wait, I never heard about that. hahaha

23 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Now playing First Time... Fire the DJ

Agreed. If I were the DJ I'd play On Some Emo Shit. 

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Btw here are those 2 extra words he’s been throwing into Rebel Girl I was referring to the other day...lol 

I can just imagine Tom originally wanting that in the song and Aaron and Kari are like no way in hell you’re keeping that in the song. So Tom was like fine I’ll just sing it live

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Marik said:

Ok Ry- we've given you 24hrs to frame all your signed records. Now spill the story......!!!!!

Honestly I wish it was some epic story of me camping out all day in the freezing cold and Tom went out of his way to come over and sign all my crap, but it was a classic case of "it's all about who you know"....I didn't meet or hang out with him, but had a major hookup on getting my stuff signed.

• Like 1

I saw them in Milwaukee, weird short set, no acoustic session either ;_; I wanted to hear Overload and kiss and tell, do it for me now, etc, :(  but it was good to see Tom on stage again. Probably should’ve just waited for a headline show.

No Kiss & Tell last night... cannot for the life of me imagine why you would cut your newest song that people totally dig? Perfect opportunity to slip a "hey we're working on a new album" spiel and rock out. Looks like they may have cut acoustic Anomaly and the Tom Medley last night as well: