Champ182

"NINE" reviews thread

Pretty sure anytime Kerrang or Kroq reviews blink you can just multiply the denominator by 2.  

Fan reviews are actually better these days anyways if you care for them.  Just put your bot sensors on.

• Like 1

Kerrang will always be excited by blink it seems like.  But all the same, the review does excite me all the more for the album.  Overall I like the songs they have released, (though blame it on my youth is definitely the weakest of them), and I'm intrigued to see how they all fit together as a cohesive album.

• Like 1

The fact they reference Happy Days as a highlight of the album is worrying surely? Would rather eat my own shit while sucking off a cat than listen to that song again.

Is Kerrang though I guess so could be bollocks i guess...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

The fact they reference Happy Days as a highlight of the album is worrying surely? Would rather eat my own shit while sucking off a cat than listen to that song again.

That'd be one sloppy and loud blowjob 

41 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Does it say highlight in the actual article? I just read the write up by the Italia Cunt and it doesn’t mention happy days as highlight and the mark just says that it’s one of the most personal songs on the album.

If Dude Ranch-Self Titled are 5/5 I'd give Neighborhoods a 3.5 and NINE a 3, and Cali/Deluxe a 1

Even though I like Neighborhoods better than Enema/Toypaj these days.

• Like 2
  • Crab 4

"We will give you the album early to review but you have to make sure you give it a really score and suck our dicks loads"

Pretty much always been the case with these early exclusive reviews, don't get me wrong - I like the album but 3.5/4 out of 5 is what it should it be scoring in my opinion, it is not a flawless album - even the biggest fan boy can't even make that claim. 

• Like 2
  • Crab 2

37 minutes ago, Scott. said:

So has there been anymore reviews? What about those pitchfork cunts?

They are grumpy towards certain music and will hate it.

I've seen some reviews but most are without a score.

One thing we know for sure - that weird blog from South Africa that wrote the first review weeks ago was definitely lying and hadn't heard it yet haha.

We won't truly know if this album is good or not until the Brooklyn Vegan chimes in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3