I Really Wish I Hated You

Ghent

34 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah but this isn't true, there are songs both pre and post Tom that I don't like.

As has been said, Tom could fart into a mic and you would say it was the greatest thing ever recorded

Also not true. I don't like Artillery from Chasing Shadows, half of Of Nightmares I'm not a fan of. Don't really care for much of Love pt 1. 

My ranking so far has been

1. Darkside 

2. Happy Days 

3. Generational Divide

4. Blame It On My Youth

5. I Really Wish I Hated You

I’m actually surprised they released something worse than BIOMY. Despite the rankings of these songs, there has always been something bothering me with each one. California had its problems but there were at least a few songs that I could listen to all the way through without nitpicking. Happy Days is so far the one I have the least problems with (only the bridge being lazy as fuck) but it’s overall boring and forgettable.

• Like 1

Its about time for me to close the door on this band. I actually liked Darkside a little bit. It brought me back from the edge. Its not Blink, but it was catchy.

I don't know what these guys are doing. This is utter trash. I never thought they'd be open to trashing their legacy this badly. This shit makes California look like Dude Ranch.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I truly felt there is no blink in this song. Zero.  

How do you even manage to ruin Trav?

This is Mark karaoking garbage a teen bop writer wrote, in hopes that it connects with teens breaking up with their first bf/gf.

Yeah this is 100% true, it has characteristics of a decent pop song but none of those characteristics overlap with Blink 182, if that makes sense. I'm curious what (if anything) Blink members even contributed to this song because it sounds so much like it was written by a top 40 radio algorithm. The melodies, the prechorus buildups, the vocal effects, the drum samples, the keyboards, the staccato vocal rhythm. Karaoke of a pop song is spot on.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Meltdown coming:

This song is absolute ass. Simple Creatures has 10x more guitar/instruments/drums (and they don't even have a drummer). I like this era, but this is the first time I truly felt there is no blink in this song. Zero. (BIOMY was close, Darkside about 10% blink, this is 0%). How do you even manage to ruin Trav? This is Mark karaoking garbage a teen bop writer wrote, in hopes that it connects with teens breaking up with their first bf/gf. Makes ATST/Sober sound like death metal in comparison. There is NO WAY Skiba wants to write this crap. Just none.

How in the hell are you Mark Hoppus, Matt Skiba, and Travis Barker and when you wake up to jam that day, and call these dingleberries to write your music? Or even be in the same room?

I7HerBi.jpg

ycAixeS.jpg

47gIlfD.jpg

As I predicted, we're gonna be begging for the original ~30 Feldy songs they ditched.

Did not expect this from you. You're always so pro blink? 

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Its about time for me to close the door on this band. I actually liked Darkside a little bit. It brought me back from the edge. Its not Blink, but it was catchy.

I don't know what these guys are doing. This is utter trash. I never thought they'd be open to trashing their legacy this badly. This shit makes California look like Dude Ranch.

the chorus of this song lacks the musical notes depth u see in big hit electronic driven music from the likes of halsey, miley cirus, katty perry

when the third/fourth chord of the chorus comes in instead of having some riff on top of them its just the choards played strait(tac tac tac tact) no change

it comes off as cheap and low quality songwriting  

this is a realy lame attemp from mark and feldman to make comercial big hit songs

it shows they just dont have that skill and looks realy corny trying to even pull it off

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Meltdown coming:

This song is absolute ass. Simple Creatures has 10x more guitar/instruments/drums (and they don't even have a drummer). I like this era, but this is the first time I truly felt there is no blink in this song. Zero. (BIOMY was close, Darkside about 10% blink, this is 0%). How do you even manage to ruin Trav? This is Mark karaoking garbage a teen bop writer wrote, in hopes that it connects with teens breaking up with their first bf/gf. Makes ATST/Sober sound like death metal in comparison. There is NO WAY Skiba wants to write this crap. Just none.

How in the hell are you Mark Hoppus, Matt Skiba, and Travis Barker and when you wake up to jam that day, and call these dingleberries to write your music? Or even be in the same room?

I7HerBi.jpg

ycAixeS.jpg

47gIlfD.jpg

As I predicted, we're gonna be begging for the original ~30 Feldy songs they ditched.

Ryan’s coming to the darkside. Yes, yes, let the rage flow through you. Kansas krew truly alone now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, jlx9 said:

My ranking so far has been

1. Darkside 

2. Happy Days 

3. Generational Divide

4. Blame It On My Youth

5. I Really Wish I Hated You

I’m actually surprised they released something worse then BIOMY.

I'd go

1. Kiss & Tell  

2. Rebel Girl

*Gap*

3. One Little Lie (SC)

4. NVM

*Gap*

5. Darkside, Generational Divide, Wish I Hated You, Happy Days

*Large Gap*

6. Blame It

Wish I Hated You is embarrassing to be by blink, but a far superior song to Blame It, Blame It, Blame it on my Youth!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Meltdown coming:

I7HerBi.jpg

ycAixeS.jpg

47gIlfD.jpg

They're all just a bunch of fame guzzling whores.  Mark said, "I'm tired, here's our money making brand, do something with it"

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Scott. said:

California is miles better than what we’ve heard so far let’s be honest. 

BIOMY is the worst Blink song of all time 

Absolutely, it's a weird Goldfinger detour but it resembles pop punk.  Really mediocre, generic, but resembles.

New stuff is just like, a horror movie.  BIOMY is abysmal.

23 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

I'd go

1. Kiss & Tell  

2. Rebel Girl

*Gap*

3. One Little Lie (SC)

4. NVM

*Gap*

5. Darkside, Generational Divide, Wish I Hated You, Happy Days

*Large Gap*

6. Blame It

Wish I Hated You is embarrassing to be by blink, but a far superior song to Blame It, Blame It, Blame it on my Youth!

Well, I’m glad Mark’s not having a stroke with the pop melody this time, but dear god that prechorus genuinely pissed me off. I already hate it when a normal pop artist does it, but when blink attempts it makes it 10x worse, especially when it interrupts one of the few parts of the song I actually like.