I Really Wish I Hated You

Ghent

I really wish i didn't relate to the lyrics currently, damn :( bad timing. back on topic i kinda like this one, musically it reminds me of the newer bring me the horizon songs which in my opinion are far better than anything they did in their early days, can't say the same about blink tho. 6/10

18 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

My rankings of the latest stuff:

1. Kiss and Tell
2. BIOMY
3. Rebel Girl/Happy Days/Darkside
4. Generational Divide/RWIHY

1. Rebel Girl

2. Darkside

3. Blame it on My Youth

4. Happy Days

5. Kiss & Tell

6. Generational Divide/RWIHY

That would be my ranking for all the blink and blink related music that's been released so far. idk, i just love Rebel Girl

36 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Ryan’s coming to the darkside. Yes, yes, let the rage flow through you. Kansas krew truly alone now.

I think you are the creepiest member of the board, NQAT.  Do you still write checks to Tom for Modlife just out of kindness and charity?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Its about time for me to close the door on this band. I actually liked Darkside a little bit. It brought me back from the edge. Its not Blink, but it was catchy.

I don't know what these guys are doing. This is utter trash. I never thought they'd be open to trashing their legacy this badly. This shit makes California look like Dude Ranch.

I don't know why but Oliver, the owner of the boards made for all things blink related, being this devastated really gives a bleak feeling.  So empty. Out of reacts, but if I could leave two frown faces if I could..

• Like 3

Honestly, I didn’t like Rebel Girl when it first came out. Thought it was corny and they went back to that early AVA sound I wasn’t a fan of. Nowadays, I think it’s a fun little song that has some of Tom’s more genuine lyrics. You can actually understand what he is singing about. Hearing the guitar parts and Tom actually killin’ it live helps as well.

8 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I think you are the creepiest member of the board, NQAT.  Do you still write checks to Tom for Modlife just out of kindness and charity?

I think there's a decent line for creepiest member of the board, but he did go to that perverted pizza place that one time? Also a bit heavy on the know it all/let me correct you stuff.

• Like 1

Songs still great. So catchy. I woke up with it in my head. 

11 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

I don't know why but Oliver, the owner of the boards made for all things blink related, being this devastated really gives a bleak feeling.  So empty. Out of reacts, but if I'd leave two frown faces if I could..

And yet when Ghent, the owner of the boards made for all things blink related is super stoked with it that means absolutely nothing and he’s a troll. Sounds fair. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

Songs still great. So catchy. I woke up with it in my head. 

And yet when Ghent, the owner of the boards made for all things blink related is super stoked with it that means absolutely nothing and he’s a troll. Sounds fair. 

But that is a bot.

I have no hope for this album at all. California was pretty bad, but at least it had some catchy and Blink type of songs. These songs from the new album do sound like they were written by other people. 

I honestly think this is going to be the worst album they've ever made. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I like this song, therefore I am a 

81zmV+pNcsL._SY550_.jpg

No, Ghent loves every single fucking thing they do and when confronted with very valid counter arguments, he runs and hides. This has been going on for years. The act is getting old.

Ghent use to love AVA, until hating Tom became the troll path he chose to follow. Nothing about him is genuine.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

No, Ghent loves every single fucking thing they do and when confronted with very valid counter arguments, he runs and hides. This has been going on for years. The act is getting old.

Ghent use to love AVA, until hating Tom became the troll path he chose to follow. Nothing about him is genuine.

Didn't llike a couple songs on California and on the Deluxe. Same with Neighborhoods.

Haven't liked anything AVA besides The Wolfpack since Love Part 1. It's an atrociously lame band. 

I'm actually pretty consistent

And the idea that I "run and hide" after you post subjective OPINIONS about music is just hilarious. As if it's some kind of black/white fact vs. fiction standard. It's all subjective you retard.

Except for you being better than Matt Skiba, we all have heard you and we all know you suck. FACT