I Really Wish I Hated You

Ghent

On first listen. 

Probably my least favorite blink song to date. Its bad. Like really bad and i went in with an open mind and pretty pumped. 

The pre chorus is a taylor swift rip off. Its def some taylor song. Then it kicks in with this linkin park chorus. Yeeeeesh. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Reg said:

On first listen. 

Probably my least favorite blink song to date. Its bad. Like really bad and i went in with an open mind and pretty pumped. 

The pre chorus is a taylor swift rip off. Its def some taylor song. Then it kicks in with this linkin park chorus. Yeeeeesh. 

This will easily become @Ghent's favorite all time blink track lol. No disrespect Ghent I know I've been bringing it up too much lately. But I feel you'll appreciate this review lol. 

28 minutes ago, Reg said:

On first listen. 

god damn it. fuckkkkk this bandddddddd

29 minutes ago, Reg said:

On first listen. 

Ghent is in fucking heaven.

3 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Tbf if blink meshed with some of my other favorite genres/bands, I'd probably love it, so if you love T Swift, Biebs, Simple Plan, Max Martin songs then you should be ecstatic.

I can't wait til blink fucks my favorite artist lil uzi vert! i think they already did have sex with him and the baby is just in conception