I Really Wish I Hated You

Ghent

26 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Ghent is in fucking heaven.

Theres no denying they are trying their hardest to stay relevant. This song is proof. Cant believe what this band has become. Im ashamed to be a blink fan honestly. Once they at least had attitude, their own style and tried new things. This is just embarrasing. 

• Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

From a marketing perspective I am not sure how trying to stay relevant with teens will work for them. I think the casual teen has far better options than some washed up middle aged men. I think Blink's core base kind of aged with them and is now 20's-30's. So I am really not sure what the fuck they are looking to accomplish here. I think they'd be much better off writing music from the heart in an organic setting without all this bullshit.

Agreed, I don't really get it either. 

It's crazy that the band hasn't stayed true to themselves since 2004. Neighborhoods didn't have the collaboration and Cali onwards has been an overproduced shell of the past, and now basic pop.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

From a marketing perspective I am not sure how trying to stay relevant with teens will work for them. I think the casual teen has far better options than some washed up middle aged men. I think Blink's core base kind of aged with them and is now 20's-30's. So I am really not sure what the fuck they are looking to accomplish here. I think they'd be much better off writing music from the heart in an organic setting without all this bullshit.

Yea I agree man. Key word being organic. I think they are trying to come from a genuine place with their lyrics but the music is fake as fuck. What I still love about +44 is that for better or for worse mark put himself out there musically and lyrically. This new shit is so lame.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jlx9 said:

Lmao this is actually one of the best videos from the Matt era (HISALP #1).

I've seen plenty of lyrics video being better than the actual music video

by example The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down 

great lyric video that fits perfectly the song

then they did the official video and it was this forced retarded cringe video, realy pissed me off

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

The problem being that Mark has already said he struggles with self doubt when it comes to song writing. 

"You may find out that your self-doubt means nothinga was ever there. 

You can't go forcing something if it's just not right." 

This could have actually have become a really great song if they just added some real instruments and less vocal effects. The best part of the song might be the bridge.

Darkside is the only track of Nine so far I still listen to every now and then. I guess this record will not be for me unfortunately. I was totally into the idea of continue the band with Matt and liked California  a lot. Such a shame and waste of time what the band has become in 2019...

4 minutes ago, knapton said:

The song is actually pretty catchy but its so cringe for Blink.  Also, i hate Matts part at the end

Super cringe. All of their last few songs have been. Who else is writing off this record? And if so what does that mean for the future and your relationship with blink? Will you just completely kick them to the curb like a girlfriend that you know will never work with you so you completely drop them from your life? Or are you still going to hold out hope for the next record hoping they’ll come around back to the person you initially fell in love with?