I Really Wish I Hated You

Ghent

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

You don't like it?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bd3cd27fe651aed8a4

I think he's faking it to gain himself some unbiased credibility around here. Trying to impress Oliver.

No way my boy ry-bread isn't loving this tune, I refuse to believe it.

• Haha 1

I just listened to this in it's entirety. Went into it with an open mind knowing old blink is dead and gone. I wanted to like this, I really did.

It's complete trash. Garbage. Horseshit. You could put this turd on a Taylor Swift record and no one would bat an eye.

Mark Hoppus has ruined blink-182.

California is a better album than this crap. By far.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, blinkstillrules said:

I just listened to this in it's entirety. Went into it with an open mind knowing old blink is dead and gone. I wanted to like this, I really did.

It's complete trash. Garbage. Horseshit. You could put this turd on a Taylor Swift record and no one would bat an eye.

People who say "I wanted to like this, I really did" never mean it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blinkstillrules said:

Think you need to change your username on here mate. 

47 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Won't you say somethingggggg, won't you sayyy somethinggggggggggggg

giphy.gif

I will say this turd has been stuck in my head all night/morning so it probably will do well on radio.

That part is still stuck in my head too so I think the song had served the songwriters' purpose.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, blinkstillrules said:

California is a better album than this crap. By far.

Yeah, honestly I wanted to like it as well. The 15 second preview got me a bit excited as I thought the song was going to build up and go somewhere, though it doesn't build into anything. I hate to say it, but it's quite bad.

• Like 1

Just now, horchata said:

Yeah, honestly I wanted to like it as well. The 15 second preview got me a bit excited as I thought the song was going to build up and go somewhere, though it doesn't build into anything. I hate to say it, but it's quite bad.

It just sounds like every generic pop garbage out there. I immediately thought of Taylor Swift or something terrible like that. This is terrible.

Like I said above, I actually like Darkside. This is not good though. I also don't like the way this record it's produced/mixed. It's too polished. I thought California was too polished (and it is) but this is even worse.

3 minutes ago, blinkstillrules said:

It just sounds like every generic pop garbage out there. I immediately thought of Taylor Swift or something terrible like that. This is terrible.

Like I said above, I actually like Darkside. This is not good though. I also don't like the way this record it's produced/mixed. It's too polished. I thought California was too polished (and it is) but this is even worse.

? Are you in tears right now dude? Go find something to do

• Haha 1