I Really Wish I Hated You

Ghent

48 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Mark in 20 years.

"Whoa oh oh oh I can't wait to take you to my high school prom. I can't wait to get my groove on the dance floor on. Will I kiss you tonight. Will it be alright?. Whoa oh oh"

IMG-3831.jpg

man Mark looks pretty good compared to your FaceApp pic you posted of yourself NQAT. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Song actually has a nice enough flow until that horrible line, chorus is decent enough as well but falls apart a bit after the second one, interlude is lazy and the outro doesn't fit. 

I think you like the song. You're not crying as much as usual. Same with Jan

2 minutes ago, Mau5 said:

Is there any proof there's more than blink and Feldy writing? Don't doubt it just asking where it can be found 

It's not a conspiracy lol, they openly talk about who they wrote in the studio with DeadMau5

Ali Tamposi and Andrew Watt helped produce the track, started writing it in December

55 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Moment you've all been waiting for:

I don't get why this guy copies the version of Tom who has a slipped disc in his back, limited mobility due to his health and fitness level, and receding hair line. It's not like Dehoe has any of these issues... So why idealize them lol. Tom looks 100x better fifteen years ago doing moves anyone could pull off so long as they aren't suffering crippling back issues... Why doesn't he go for that look!? 

Baffling.