I Really Wish I Hated You

Ghent

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

It's not a conspiracy lol, they openly talk about who they wrote in the studio with DeadMau5

Ali Tamposi and Andrew Watt helped produce the track, started writing it in December

I know it's not a conspiracy - I just haven't seen the actual articles and have only seen people talk about them. Was talking to a buddy and mentioned this and he asked what proof I had and I didn't really have any 

1 minute ago, Mau5 said:

I don't get why this guy copies the version of Tom who has a slipped disc in his back, limited mobility due to his health and fitness level, and receding hair line. It's not like Dehoe has any of these issues... So why idealize them lol. Tom looks 100x better fifteen years ago doing moves anyone could pull off so long as they aren't suffering crippling back issues... Why doesn't he go for that look!? 

Baffling. 

Because Leo has a few "limitations" himself. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I think you like the song. You're not crying as much as usual. Same with Jan

That's a nice story you've come up with #fanfanfiction

I've already said it's not bad at points, far from being amazing but it's listenable but still has some pretty glaring flaws, I said the same about Darkside as well (although I think that's slightly better overall)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NotNow said:

How did that anymore line land in the final mix. They must have had ten people at least in the studio when they were recording this and no one said nah mark the end of that line is ass do it again.

It's the best part of the song. 

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Mark in 20 years.

"Whoa oh oh oh I can't wait to take you to my high school prom. I can't wait to get my groove on the dance floor on. Will I kiss you tonight. Will it be alright?. Whoa oh oh"

IMG-3831.jpg

He looks like Creed from The Office.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I wonder if they make any decisions when it comes to recording anymore. Like when you have those 3 in a band, how does that chorus end up so lackluster with no guitar. Could've easily done a super heavy guitar in the chorus like Stay Together for the Kids and have it be huge. No way they're calling the shots on this stuff anymore. 

8 minutes ago, knapton said:

I wonder if they make any decisions when it comes to recording anymore. Like when you have those 3 in a band, how does that chorus end up so lackluster with no guitar. Could've easily done a super heavy guitar in the chorus like Stay Together for the Kids and have it be huge. No way they're calling the shots on this stuff anymore. 

Yeah that's why Skiba said they spent like a year working on this song.