I Really Wish I Hated You

Ghent

I'm just hoping we get 1 good song from the album. Let's be honest here, we've had 2 terrible songs, 2 average songs and 1 song that's really short, so we can't really class it as a song. 

About 95% of the album has been written by other people (that includes Feldmann) with the help of Blink-182. Pretty shocking that they literally can't write an album by themselves anymore. 

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

I love this song.  I wasn't fully on-board at first, but the more I listen to it, the more I love it.  I think it's place in the album helps all the more, it's weird, but where a song falls on an album definitely can make it all the better if that makes any sense.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

Whoa that's impressive! Is it still rising or what did it hit at its peak? Also has anybody heard it on the radio at all? 

I think 11 is the highest it’s been? Not positive on that. I haven’t heard it anywhere, but haven’t listen to much alt radio lately either so hard to say

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Welcome to the forums! I pooped on this song at first but gotta say I love it now. (Still don’t think it translates too well live though.) Given the “anything goes” direction of NINE it’s fine there IMO.

Skiba’s acoustic part really sells this song for me. It's the part I look forward to hearing when it comes on. I would love more of Skiba’s sing-song voice. 

• Like 3