I Really Wish I Hated You

Ghent

3 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

It really has gotta be their worst song ever lol 

Haha honestly I think there are much worse but she hasn't been keeping up on the happenings in Blink land over the past several years so it was super jarring to her. It really was a little bit bizarre to hear it in the context of the radio though, outside of just recognizing their vocals the song could've been by ANYBODY.

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

this is actually one of my favorite post-Tom blink songs. I think I like No Heart To Speak Of a little bit more still out of the songs on NINE, but this one is very close. I love it more and more all the time.

2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Haha honestly I think there are much worse but she hasn't been keeping up on the happenings in Blink land over the past several years so it was super jarring to her. It really was a little bit bizarre to hear it in the context of the radio though, outside of just recognizing their vocals the song could've been by ANYBODY.

I personally don’t find any worse lol. Hell, even fighting the gravity is more exciting to me 

46 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Somehow I haven't even heard this song until now lol. It's good, I could see it doing well

thank god tom left blink. I'd take scamming his fans for to the stars over such attrocities every day!

but in all seriousness: wtf did they need blink  for on this track? and where is skiba? the aparantely new "full-member" of blink. the economic aproach on everything blink does lately is so obvious, it's hard to watch. I'm no "punk-police" guy by any means but stuff lately got ridiculous

• Like 2
  • Crab 1

I find my experience with the song rather funny - I didnt want to hear it when it released as a single, because I would try and wait and have as many new songs to hear when the album dropped as possible. I remember the song getting shit from the board, so obviously when I heard it for the first time i was really biased from that. But I liked it immediatly and my excitement for it has stayed the same ever since!

When i first ever heard a 15-30 second clip of this track, I thought it sounded amazing. I love the lines of the pre-chorus. When i first heard the full song I couldn't help but feel kinda disappointed. But it grew on me. This should've been the pop single of the album instead of BIOMY. The way they released singles for this album is weird. The First Time should've been the first single since it's the most blink sounding song since 2003 IMO, which is a testament considering it's Skiba in this song and not Tom. Then IRWIHY could've been the I Miss You of this album.

• Like 1