I Really Wish I Hated You

Ghent

19 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Nothing they make can ever be worse than Los Angeles in my opinion (I hope ? )

Misery, Parking Lot, Blame It will forever be hard to top.

"Meet me where the skyline ends" is actually a good part.

This is a ridiculous 'desperate to be relevant' super pop song, but it technically is better than some their recent shit.  Mark is embarrassing himself though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, knapton said:

This has to be Trolling. Listen to say Time to Waste by Trio then Cynical and try to tell me he sounds better in Blink

actually Skiba has been yelling for awhile, listen to the live version of "Crawl" and he yells his part, sounds fucking awesome.  

making fun of blink for being pop, can't handle Skiba putting gravel in his voice; fucking clown-world. 

2 minutes ago, knapton said:

This has to be Trolling. Listen to say Time to Waste by Trio then Cynical and try to tell me he sounds better in Blink

I'm not a fan of Alkaline Trio. I don't like his "charming" low voice very much. Thankfully he keeps it out of blink

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

actually Skiba has been yelling for awhile, listen to the live version of "Crawl" and he yells his part, sounds fucking awesome.  

making fun of blink for being pop, can't handle Skiba putting gravel in his voice; fucking clown-world. 

I'm aware he yells in trio but it's different. This Addiction has yelling but sounds great. It's how he sings it in Blink is trash

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, knapton said:

I'm aware he yells in trio but it's different. This Addiction has yelling but sounds great. It's how he sings it in Blink is trash

Yep. His yelling isn't forced at all in Trio, it just feels natural. 

• Like 2

I’ve been watching recent ALK3 live videos and it’s night and day watching Matt perform. I know it’s because they’re his own songs but he actually looks alive when he performs, even when he’s not moving 24/7 as everyone expects him to in blink. Not saying that he hates being in blink but you can tell how unforced and natural everything is when he’s in his own element.

• Like 2

surprised this wasnt the first single as it seems most radio of any of them.  the feldmann chorus production is the most recognizable thing on the planet at this point.  its insane how similar every artist he works with the chorus hits and sounds exactly the same.

i think thats why i enjoy biomy so much it just sounds fresh it that regard.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jlx9 said:

I’ve been watching recent ALK3 live videos and it’s night and day watching Matt perform. I know it’s because they’re his own songs but he actually looks alive when he performs, even when he’s not moving 24/7 as everyone expects him to in blink. Not saying that he hates being in blink but you can tell how unforced and natural everything is when he’s in his own element.

That's because he's legit dead inside, with blink, like it actually defeated him to sell out and play covers the rest of his life for money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nshesaid said:

Hmm, Instagram, youtube, reddit, all seem to be overjoyed.

Sorry it wasn't a blink song, I wish too it was..

Lets be real here. You're all over Tom's nuts Jan. You have been since Rebel Girl came out. Neither Rebel Girl or Kiss & Tell are even close to good, much less amazing. You are way overhyping them. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jlx9 said:

I think that's been clear ever since he joined.

I think even the most die hard fan knows that he's only really in blink for the money.

He gets his real passion from playing and writing with Alkaline Trio, just doesn't bring home the bacon like blink does so he has to balance the two.

• Like 3