What band would you rather watch?

Neal

If you had to choose, what show would you attend to  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What would you choose?

• blink-182
    • Angels And Airwaves

Blink - never seen any of them and I dont care one bit about the state people claim they're in. My favourite band playing some of my absolute favourite songs is a dream so really it is a nobrainer. Unfortunately Denmark, where I come from, is not they're favourite to tour. Three years ago they should've played a festival but ended up cancelling it. So really the only time they have ever played here was mid-90 I believe. 

• Like 2

Angels and Airwaves.

I’ve already seen blink a bunch with Tom and once with Matt and I’ve never seem AVA before. 

If blink started playing intimate venues and more deep cuts then I would probably go see them again. I just have no desires to hear them play the recent stuff. 

It depends...

If it's blink-182 (Mark, Travis, and TOM) then I would vote for that nine times out of ten. Diet blink on the other hand? (Mark, Travis, and Matt) I'd skip that ten out of ten times... In fact, I'd have to be paid to go.

So I guess my vote would go towards AvA seeing as how I assume that this poll is asking about diet blink-182 vs AvA. Real blink-182 vs AvA though, I would pick blink-182 hands down. Even though AvA is currently doing some great stuff right now.

9 hours ago, MSandt said:

Lol, and some say there are no Tombots...

Yeah no shit.

I really don’t understand how this board went from hating AVA when they were actually good to preferring AVA over blink when they are steaming hot garbage.

Tombots-182online.com

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah no shit.

I really don’t understand how this board went from hating AVA when they were actually good to preferring AVA over blink when they are steaming hot garbage.

Tombots-182online.com

Not all of us have changed our minds! I've been pretty consistent, until the two new songs, that pretty much everything but Whisper is complete shit. That includes the stinker of a movie Tom put out.

I just really dig the two new songs and that was a complete surprise for me ... still wouldn't pay to see that fucking band though, would go if someone bought me tickets though.

The only Blink song put out from Nine so far that I didn't dig was the latest, the rest are good, especially Darkside and Generational Divide. IRWIHY just doesn't do anything for me at all, it doesn't feel finished and the style it is isn't really anything I've ever gotten into at all.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah no shit.

Tombots-182online.com

California - California Deluxe - Nine

Rebel Girl, Kiss & Tell are actually decent songs

It's pretty simple actually, not sure why it's so hard for you to understand

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ghent said:

Yeah no shit.

Tombots-182online.com

Yeah this place has been like The Twilight Zone lately. Like, Tom initiates a money-grubbing tour to save his space enterprise, sounds worse than Oliver (legitimately!), then puts out two worst songs of his career and people are suddenly jumping to his side.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MSandt said:

Yeah this place has been like The Twilight Zone lately. Like, Tom initiates a money-grubbing tour to save his space enterprise, sounds worse than Oliver (legitimately!), then puts out two worst songs of his career and people are suddenly jumping to his side.

Yea no you're way off here bud.

I don't think anyone other than the bands themselves caused this shift.  I can promise you the posters here who signed up here are 99% blink fans hence the name of the site..

But it's cool to see a racist and a cornhusker getting along.

2 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Yea no you're way off here bud.

I don't think anyone other than the bands themselves caused this shift.  I can promise you the posters here who signed up here are 99% blink fans hence the name of the site..

But it's cool to see a racist and a cornhusker getting along.

is there a member from Nebraska trying to join the crew or...?

29 minutes ago, MSandt said:

haha it truly is bizarre. Is this some kind of last gasp for the tombots?