New Green Day album "Father of All Motherfuckers"

petros

*production so weak, billie joe washed up, dey just doing this for money, omg call it a day Green Day, what were those vocals, they look and sound so old, why would they tour with FOB, why is there a rainbow unicorn on this, a cuss word on the title, really how edgy can you try to be*

GreenDayonline.com/forums

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Plus Billie said they are out of Warner now this is their last album with them I think. They plan to tour a bit less and keep releasing more new music.

Idk I hate this direction. This screams middle life crisis to me and I thought we went passed that with the horrible trilogy.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Ghent said:

How does this scream middle life crisis to you?

You people come up with the dumbest shit, I swear

Oh im sorry I didn't elaborate. They did a cringey message in their website about the album being for "not giving a fuck". Plus billie joe said some shit like this in a radio interview earlier today. They did the shame stupid shit in the trilogy and they released horrible songs with horrible mid-life crisis lyrics like fuck time and troublemaker.

4 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Why would they do this effect on his voice? Sounds like a White Stripes B-side.

I don't like his voice at all and it kinda ruins the song personally for me but it sounds better than anything they've put out since American Idiot.  Title is lame as fuck though lol. 

12 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Whatever "Jack White" sound pack they bought lol. Idk, but most of what I like about Green Day is Billie's voice, no clue why'd they hide it like that. Awful.

He is singing high without his usual inflections and the vocals are being overdriven ... which is the style of the song ... and also why I likened it to Detroit Rock. The distorted vocals are the fucking point of it,  it'd sound fucking stupid if it was Billie clean-voiced nasal-ranting over it.

26 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Well that's all fine and dandy, but it sounds unnecessary and obnoxious to me, and I wouldn't know that was Green Day if I heard it on the radio.

yeah that's my thing lol, it doesn't sound like Billie until the chorus and even then it's different. 

• Like 1