New Green Day album "Father of All Motherfuckers"

petros

21 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

25 years of Insomniac! ❤️ 

To celebrate, Green Day just released never before seen footage from a show from their European Tour in 1996 (in Prague) shot on 16mm film !!!

Lovely! Had almost forgotten how much I love that record, so many good tunes

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Maddey said:

I’ve given them some more listens now,  pretty fun to listen to. Is it Mike or Billie who’s singing on the Ivankkka one? 

edit: I hear/see it’s Billie now lol nvm

Tre sings the beginning and then Billie takes over when the song kicks in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, petros said:

I like this more than anything they have released after 21st century breakdown. 

I like Revolution Radio quite a bit, thought the songs were pretty solidly catchy and fun. It doesn't get much love though, that's a shame.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, petros said:

I like this more than anything they have released after 21st century breakdown. 

Honestly I wouldn't disagree, most releases since have been crap through and through with maybe a standout track here and there.  I don't quite understand what happened to this band, ya know, it's one thing when you lose a key member and have to replace them as best you can, it's another when you go from your best performing album, and quickly go on a downward spiral that never seems to recover without any real shakeup to the lineup.

I still think they nailed it pretty good with FOAMF. It’s fresh and fun and has some really replay-able tunes. RevRad is also a nice record but it’s a bit too boring overall. Trilogy could have been awesome but had way too many fillers.

But these new The Network ones are cool indeed, they somehow feel more genuine than lots of GDs other latest stuff. They probably feel a lot more free when they’re playing under another name.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The network EP is the best green day release since 2009 and the only enjoyable project I've heard from them since then. And I'm a hardcore green day fan. 

Double album out this Friday definitely will pre order the corored vinyl with that rad artwork. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That person of that youtube channel is seriously sharing some insane gems! I'll repost the other gems that is being uploaded!

Here is the unedited full soundcheck for the Jaded In Chicago concert (playing Who Wrote Holden Caulfield and Stuart in the Avenue 😮)

Also Billie is strumming Panic Song at the start of the video, might be the only footage that we have of a live performance of this song!

• Like 2