New Green Day album "Father of All Motherfuckers"

petros

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For all the Green Day fans nerds here, I wanted to share this with you

I recently got the opportunity to make the best music documentary out there on the subject of the Art and Aesthetic of Music Videos with Mark Kohr (who is responsible for the most iconic music videos of the band hands down!!!). 

Here are a couple of music videos that we talk/discuss about in my documentary

The Green Day "Longview" music video (the first music video of the band)

The Green Day "When I Come Around" music video

The Green Day "Hitchin' A Ride" music video

The Green Day "Stuck With Me" music video

The Green Day "Geek Stink Breath" music video

If that sounds something that you might be interested in seeing, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll send you a link!

I would love to have your feedback because I worked on it for 8 months straight!

Thanks everyone!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Discovery of the month!

The band played in Milwaukee last night at the Harley Davidson Homecoming Festival, coincidence or not very rare footage of the band playing in Milwaukee 30 years ago surfaced last month!

On June 4th 1993 Green Day played at the Milwaukee Mega Jam that took place on the lakefront Summerfest grounds. Other bands included Agent Orange, The Dickies, Tar and The Didjits.

Here is a clip of the band introducing and playing a new song "Longview", 8 months before the MTV buzz with the "Longview" music video. Huge credits to AtomicRocks on Youtube for sharing this amazing and insane footage!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

They played a new song called 1981 and I don’t hate what I heard … the recording is shit and it’s hard to make out a lot of it but what I got I was cool with, hopefully they’ll come out with some fun shit.

• Like 1