Spotify NineEncores Thread

Ghent

Does anyone think blink will trust the new material now? Realistically with approx 40ish songs to choose from I'd say the set should be at least 50% of songs from the Skiba era.

Sure they'll have to drop some old classics but would be good to see them believing in this era of the band a bit more whether that will be for better or for worse.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah so casuals know they have a new album coming out and might check out some of their favorites like ATST and WMAA

Or maybe they could smash out some of the new stuff and casuals fucking love it and want to buy the new album to hear more?

Need to stop pandering to what Mark thinks people want to hear and playing 20 year old material on these sorts of things, fine to have a couple classics in there but something like this should predominately be new material.

• Like 1

I can understand loading the setlist with hits when they play festivals. But I would think on their own headlining tour, you could replace a hit or two with some deep cuts. 

And just my personal preference, but if you’re touring to promote a new album, I wish 3/4 of those new songs should find their way onto the setlist. 

Having said that, I think this Spotify is a cool idea