Spotify NineEncores Thread

Ghent

7 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

This is horrible, and mark just sounds like a dick nowadays. Yelling at a fan, even in jest, and then saying 9 songs is the perfect setlist length. I know people will say “he’s just joking” but I think he’s dead ass about it.

If you say so ?

• Like 1

Fuck me, you all find something to bitch and moan about dont you lol

Was a nice little thing for what it was, mark actually sounded good on the new songs just a bit struggling on rock show and that.

Matts mike didnt seem that great, especially on darkside but was a good set.

And someone moaning about no neighbourhood's songs!?

Its the top 9 spotify songs of this month or week or something... so yeh the new songs would be most played over them, plus it shows that neighbourhood's isnt that played so thats why theres hardly any songs live..

You all fucking shat over neighbourhood's now its the best album just because toms gone lol

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Njdevils26 said:

Dude heavily struggled to “woah” at the end of bored to death

I said mark actually sounded good on the new songs...at least quote me properly instead of picking the sentence you wanted for your shit talk lol

The guys nearly 50 and been shouting and touring blink songs all his life and your surprised his voice is gone? 

Some people can handle it some cant but its getting pretty boring the bollocks getting said about this band , people just watch to take the piss even tho they probably liked it and took the time to watch it, they havnt changed their voices over the last 12 months so why do we need to say there shit like your surprised every time they play a show lol...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

I mean, he yelled at a fan because I assume they yelled out a song title and he stressed it was a free show and more or less told them to fuck off....

It was a joke, im guessing you havnt been to a show from the untitled era or before? Mark and tom said alot more offensive shit than that, but im guessing your such a snowflake you cant handle the slightest humour without, getting upset...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

It was a joke, im guessing you havnt been to a show from the untitled era or before? Mark and tom said alot more offensive shit than that, but im guessing your such a snowflake you cant handle the slightest humour without, getting upset...

The absolute state of people who can’t understand it was a joke and are getting offended by it is a joke.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

Tom using a teleprompter has got you defeated. You’re in shambles trying to recover. 

That was already nullified.  This show.. however, pretty brutal stuff.  I'm on board btw, love me some NINE songs.  Can't deny when they falter though.

1 minute ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

The absolute state of people who can’t understand it was a joke and are getting offended by it is a joke.

Glad they have a full time apologist on board.  I saw nothing wrong with Mark's banter.  I have a problem with the abomination of a show that they put on now though where they manage to even make it sound dull and lifeless even with thick backing tracks yikes!

8 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Lol I loveeee that you had to put the little qualifier in there to make yourself sound like a cooler more knowledgeable older fan.

I’m nowhere near a snowflake. And I’m not offended by it. It didn’t come across as joking, and I said he came across as a dick. That’s all I’m saying. But thanks for pointing out you went to concerts before untitled.

4 minutes ago, Lost>Oliver said:

That was already nullified.  This show.. however, pretty brutal stuff.  I'm on board btw, love me some NINE songs.  Can't deny when they falter though.

Nullified how? Because you said he has heaps of projects? Just because you say it’s okay when tom does it doesn’t make you any less of a hypocrite.

4 minutes ago, Lost>Oliver said:

Glad they have a full time apologist on board.  I saw nothing wrong with Mark's banter.  I have a problem with the abomination of a show that they put on now though where they manage to even make it sound dull and lifeless even with thick backing tracks yikes!

I wasn’t referring to you. I haven’t watched the show yet no idea of the quality of the performance so I’m not apologising for anything. Just saying anyone offended by marks joke is a joke themselves.

2 minutes ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

I wasn’t referring to you. I haven’t watched the show yet no idea of the quality of the performance so I’m not apologising for anything. Just saying anyone offended by marks joke is a joke themselves.

Hasn’t watched the show, commenting on how others viewed an interaction in said show. You’re a fuck wad.

3 minutes ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

Nullified how? Because you said he has heaps of projects? Just because you say it’s okay when tom does it doesn’t make you any less of a hypocrite.

When you watch it, you will be like what? Is that it? Lol was nothing

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

Lol I loveeee that you had to put the little qualifier in there to make yourself sound like a cooler more knowledgeable older fan.

I’m nowhere near a snowflake. And I’m not offended by it. It didn’t come across as joking, and I said he came across as a dick. That’s all I’m saying. But thanks for pointing out you went to concerts before untitled.

Yeh im most definitely a cooler and more knowledgeable older fan ;)

If your a blink fan and you cant handle mark joking with fans saying no requests its a fucking free show ... then you clearly dont know blink 182 lol

• Haha 1