NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

Just now, Speedo said:

Me too, my friend! The early releases were not a good indicationbof this albums sound.

So far my favorite tracks are Generational Divide, Ransom, Darkside and Pin The Grenade.

Listening to this i'm like damn there's so many other choices that would of been better singles. 

Just finished listening and I think it won't be as divisive as California was, since you can't disappoint fans who already gave up on the band after Cali.

I think it's a bit more daring and inventive, at least, they tried to experiment with modern pop styles, but the music is still so empty, lyrics are insincere and bland, there are almost no interesting guitar or bass parts, everything is covered by production, vocal approach also has a lot more of America Got Talent style of too dramatic singing, some songs still show signs of what could have been a good +44 song.

This album only proves to me that Mark needs to believe in himself and work alone, blink is never going to be an arena successful pop rock band like Imagine Dragons, it's just out of their league, i hate ID, but they have this ability to catch ear of masses and blink is a niche act by now. Mark should drop this idea and start producing sincere music again.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

lol this was supposed to be different...

this was supposed to be not-ttiled part 2...

they were supposed to have songs where its just matt...

they were supposed to not duo it out for the whole album....

maybe next time...

certainly not the fist time...

not the second......

Don't think it was three times, can't be more than four times

• Like 1