NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

13 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I'm ready for the hype. I didn't listened anything except for the first song they releaserd and Generational Divide. Once only. So the album in its entirely is fresh for me. We'll see how sounds on first listen and how it evolves through the days.

@Ghost

life is too short to be long

go ahead and treat urself u deserv it, yolo!

5 minutes ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

@Ghost

life is too short to be long

go ahead and treat urself u deserv it, yolo!

4 minutes ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

ur not missing much, life is doing u a favour atm and u aint even known it yet

This is peak contradiction levels. Love u.

U mak me apee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Champ182 said:

I'll work out more complete thoughts later on but damn, this was a huge pleasant surprise. So much better than California. So much more natural and comfortable sounding. I don't love it all by any means but my first impression is definitelyyy positive after the first listen!

damn, another fallen soldier

im so sorry champ

I am confused. Prior to the leak; we'd already heard about half the album, and it was pretty much a shithole.

So now people are saying it's "good" did like the other half of the album magically turn itself around? Or is this just a bunch of bullshit hype right now (much like the initial California reaction)

Not looking to trash. This is a serious question. I have not yet heard and don't plan to till tonight since my work computer is shit.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am confused. Prior to the leak; we'd already heard about half the album, and it was pretty much a shithole.

So now people are saying it's "good" did like the other half of the album magically turn itself around? Or is this just a bunch of bullshit hype right now (much like the initial California reaction)

Not looking to trash. This is a serious question. I have not yet heard and don't plan to till tonight since my work computer is shit.

Thanks!

Pretty much yeah! I don't really plan to listen to any of the singles very often but a big chunk of the other 10 tracks are actually really cool and creative and (in my opinion) way closer to the type of +44/Alkaline mashup I was hoping for all this time.

• Like 1