NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

1 minute ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I've never seen that either. I thought I had accidentally clicked something until I saw it again

me too haha I swear I thought "oh god, what did I do here? is it my fault?" but then I saw it again 

14 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

the song about new york is fucking hilarious. mark singing about brooklyn bodegas and art galleries in soho? jfc. i'm sure people in kansas are listening and thinking "damn. that must really be what it's like.."

Fuck you’re just so New York aren’t ya? 

• Haha 1

Listened again on the drive home and it's still pretty good. There's a few songs I never need to listen to again, like Black Rain, and I'm not a fan of Ransom. They're not bad but theres nothing bringing me back.

The First Time, Heaven, Pin the Grenade, No Heart and Emo are all amazing right now. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ManchesterAdam said:

Right I’m going to sleep now but when I wake up I expect more of you to be raving about Remember To Forget Me. It’s barely being spoken about and I can’t understand why.

might be the worst track. 

1 minute ago, Ari said:

I'm glad he's waking up to everybody agreeing his favorite song is everyone else's least, given what it is. 

Sometimes you gotta learn lessons about yourself.

Just like @M!ke learned yesterday ... just because you have a thought doesn't mean you should share it with the rest of the class.

Sometimes people have ugly kids and don't know it.

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

This is an example of someone having an ugly baby and not knowing it. This opinion is wrong but it's yours and you're going to think its wonderful. It is not.

taste is subjective, but you're wrong. HY is legit. 

I really really hope I like this album. Because if I don't; I'll probably sell my shares of this place and leave the board. Because then I'll just be in a room full of Kansas crews. It will be too frustrating to mentally handle that.

Probably won't listen to it till my 7 hour drive on Friday. Thats a good time to crack it open.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I really really hope I like this album. Because if I don't; I'll probably sell my shares of this place and leave the board. Because then I'll just be in a room full of Kansas crews. It will be too frustrating to mentally handle that.

Probably won't listen to it till my 7 hour drive on Friday. Thats a good time to crack it open.

ur my last hope, oliver