NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I really really hope I like this album. Because if I don't; I'll probably sell my shares of this place and leave the board. Because then I'll just be in a room full of Kansas crews. It will be too frustrating to mentally handle that.

Probably won't listen to it till my 7 hour drive on Friday. Thats a good time to crack it open.

Give it at least a couple listens. I wasn't sure about it on my first listen, but three listens in I'm really liking the album (mostly)

22 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I really really hope I like this album. Because if I don't; I'll probably sell my shares of this place and leave the board. Because then I'll just be in a room full of Kansas crews. It will be too frustrating to mentally handle that.

Probably won't listen to it till my 7 hour drive on Friday. Thats a good time to crack it open.

Just please go into it with an open mind.  Realize that its never going to be as good as it once was, but that they can still make catchy good songs.  I think you'll like a few of them atleast

2 minutes ago, knapton said:

Just please go into it with an open mind.  Realize that its never going to be as good as it once was, but that they can still make catchy good songs.  I think you'll like a few of them atleast

why do that when instead he can take swipes at us!?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You should definitely like some of the new songs. If you like 50% of California, then you'll like this. California for me was blink's worst album ever. This is a damn good album but strange single choices. Only Darkside & Generational Divide fit the vibe of the album. Outside of the singles it's like some post hardcore, experimental, new wave album with pop punk blended into it all. Sounds very BCR in parts. But not all of us are gonna be like the Kansas Crew. Love those guys but people like me, Champ, Kay and all that are a lot more objective with our discussions haha.

• Like 2

What is this Remember To Forget me though? This is most anti blink song ever lol, clearly written by 'the team' I'm assuming.  It's kind of fun in spots though. 

Really polarizing album.

Travis is no longer Travis of old but I don't mind that.

Blink reminds me of Linkin Park a bit now. First time and No heart though..jams