NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

4 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

SRC vinyl's limited color and splatter variants sprinkled undoubtedly throughout 2020 and 2021 will have you covered.

I wish I could actually be committed to collecting albums like that but shipping is just too much to Australia. I mean if they all came out at once maybe but when they’re announced apart and it’s like $30ish to ship it every time it’s too much.

I find myself wanting to hear Matt more than Mark on these songs. On my first listen, every Matt part got me more excited than any of Mark's parts. I do feel like Matt has much more of a presence on this record than he has in the past, and that's great. He feels like a real member of the band now.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I find myself wanting to hear Matt more than Mark on these songs. On my first listen, every Matt part got me more excited than any of Mark's parts. I do feel like Matt has much more of a presence on this record than he has in the past, and that's great. He feels like a real member of the band now.

Out of likes but yes. Very much so.

Really loving the album!

First time and emo shit the stand outs!

Some people saying they dont get why they released the singles they did, i think its because they have scrapped all the songs associated with blame it on my youth sessions...

Someone correct me but im sure mark said the album was pretty much finished the time it came out then it changed dramatically and they said late summer...so to me that means they didnt like the reaction to it.

• Like 1

On Some Emo Shit is really growing on me. Damn, a few hours ago I was unsure about this album but I have to say, other than a couple of songs I'm having a hard time getting into, I'm really loving this album. I honestly can't believe blink put out an album that I like this much in 2019. This is so cool.

37 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

pretty sure mark said they scrapped the majority of the feldmann songs, not the "songwriter collective" ones 

They scrapped the first batch of Feldman songs which was basically Cali pt3 and they started writing again with feldy and the others. I’m pretty sure atleast half the album is still feldy tracks.

Just now, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

They scrapped the first batch of Feldman songs which was basically Cali pt3 and they started writing again with feldy and the others. I’m pretty sure atleast half the album is still feldy tracks.

The only non Feldy tracks are Happy Days and On Some Emo Shit

1 hour ago, prankerd14 said:

Really loving the album!

First time and emo shit the stand outs!

Some people saying they dont get why they released the singles they did, i think its because they have scrapped all the songs associated with blame it on my youth sessions...

Someone correct me but im sure mark said the album was pretty much finished the time it came out then it changed dramatically and they said late summer...so to me that means they didnt like the reaction to it.

They probably rolled out Blame It, Darkside, Happy days to get a reaction from what style was resonating most.  Most liked Darkside (before the cringe video) and hated Blame it so went with more of those songs.

Just a guess here