NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

Can we all agree how much better Mark and Matt sound compared to California

This is the most ''singer'' that Mark has ever sounded, i don't care if technology helped to achieve that. Matt Sounds great on the remaining 10 songs on the record.

Mark's range goes from really low to pretty high and energetic

• Like 3
  • Love 1

An album with a mixture of California songs and NINE songs would work great together. I would put together something like this.

Cynical 

Bored to Death

Pin the Grenade

Heaven 

Ransom 

The First Time

San Diego

TOTTM

Hungover You

Black Rain 

Generational Divide 

12 minutes ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

Haven’t listened yet, waiting for the album to be shipped. Everyone here getting me hyped though. I’ve liked all the songs released before the leak , each one getting better as they came. Any idea about the Japan bonus track though?

You’re in for a fucking treat then

• Like 6

1 hour ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

Haven’t listened yet, waiting for the album to be shipped. Everyone here getting me hyped though. I’ve liked all the songs released before the leak , each one getting better as they came. Any idea about the Japan bonus track though?

I forgot about the bonus track! Holy shit we're still getting another new song. I'm pumped ?

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

Been listening to it a lot still and I've come to the conclusion I really only like half the album. 

The First Time, Heaven, Pin The Grenade, No Heart, Emo Shit, Hungover You.  These are the good ones

The rest I can do without and will probably never listen to

First impressions are that its a solid album. I am really happy. But its the kind of album where you have to shut your brain off and just enjoy. Kind of like eating a hot dog. You don't want to think you are eating traces of feces and testicles. You just enjoy the hot dog. With this album you don't think about it being a pop album written by other writers that is overproduced with some spotty bad lyrics. You just enjoy the songs, because for the most part they are good songs. Its a lot better than California. With California, the tracks weren't that good, so its easy to blame Feldmann. But here, most of the tracks are good, so we don't have to focus on the rest. At least for now.

• Like 4
  • Wow 2